Roland Cube 10GX Guitar Amplifier
Roland Cube 10GX Guitar AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 50175View Full Description
Spend another £135.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Jam and Practice
The Roland CUBE-10GX Guitar Amp as an impressive sound, built in effects and gives you the ability to swap COSM amp types via a free app for iOS and Android. This means you have a wealth of tones at your fingertips perfect for jams, practice and recording. The custom 8 inch speaker and heavy duty cabinet are a tried and tested combo you can trust. Clean, Crunch and Lead amp types come ready to play straight out of the box but you can easily switch them using the app.
Great Choice of Tones
The CUBE KIT app has a lot for you to choose from including vintage classics, ultra heavy gain monsters and even an amp for bass and acoustic guitar. Once you've found your perfect tone sharpen it even further with the three band EQ and onboard chorus, delay and reverb effects. This means the CUBE-10GX is ideal for a huge variety of music types - customise your own sound in seconds.
Compact Amp, Big Sound
The controls on this tidy Roland CUBE are simple yet powerful with high calibre effects. The size makes it ideal for transporting with you to jam sessions or practices as well as not dominating the entirety of your room!
The CUBE-10GX is equipped with Bass, Middle, and Treble controls for fine-tuning your tone, plus three high-quality effects. Chorus, delay, or reverb can be dialled up easily with a single intuitive knob, and the reverb section offers plate and retro spring variations for a wide range of sound. Via the rear-panel Aux In jack, you can plug in a music player or smart phone and riff along with your favourite tunes. There's also a Rec Out/Phones jack, which mutes the onboard speaker and provides a direct output complete with COSM speaker modelling. This is a great feature for quiet practice with headphones, and also for tracking the CUBE-10GX's pro COSM tones directly into your favourite recording devices.
- Compact 10-watt guitar amp with custom-designed 8-inch speaker
- Three preset COSM amp types: Clean, Crunch, and Lead
- Replace preset amps with custom COSM amps via the free CUBE KIT app for iOS and Android devices
- Three onboard effects: chorus, delay, and reverb (including plate and spring reverb types)
- Bass, Middle, and Treble tone controls
- Rec Out/Phones jack provides high-quality direct tones for quiet practice and recording
- Aux In jack for jamming with an external music player
- Maximum Power Output: 10 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz): INPUT: -10 dBu (1 M ohm), AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Speaker: 20 cm (8 inches)
- POWER switch
- AMP TYPE switch (CLEAN, CRUNCH, LEAD)
- GAIN knob
- VOLUME knob
- BASS knob
- MIDDLE knob
- TREBLE knob
- EFFECT knob (CHORUS, DELAY, REVERB, SPRING)
- Indicator: AMP TYPE
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- REC OUT/PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Power Supply: AC adaptor (DC 5.7 V)
- Current Draw: 700 mA
- Dimensions: 346 (W) x 179 (D) x 317 (H) mm, 13-5/8 (W) x 7-1/16 (D) x 12-1/2 (H) inches
- Weight: (excluding AC adaptor), 4.7 kg, 10 lbs 6 oz
- Accessories: Owner's manual, AC adaptor
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.