Palmer Y-BOX - Splitter for Guitars
Palmer Y-BOX - Splitter for GuitarsDetails
Get rid of that annoying hum when you hook up two amps to one guitar with the Y-Box Splitter for guitars.
Product Ref: 37697View Full Description
Buy on finance from £2.23 per month Finance from £2.23 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Palmer Y-Box Splitter has galvanic isolation which distributes the signal from your guitar into two amplifiers. A common problem for guitarists is that they experience a loud hum when they attempt this, but not any longer.
The Y-Box uses FET input circuitry to adapt your guitar signal, which drives a transformer which routes the ungrounded signal to the output. This eliminates ground hum.
The Y-Box also serves as a line driver for long leads, allowing for phase reversal of the AMP 2 output, handy for when you're using two preamps!
Features / Specifications
- Type: Active
- Split type: 1 in 2
- Inputs: 1
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Adjustable input: No
- Number of split inputs per canal: 1
- Output connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- THRU outputs/channel: 1
- Transformer isolated outputs: Yes
- Adjustable Output: No
- Display: Power
- Controls: Ground lift, phase
- Operating voltage: 9 V DC power supply, 9 V block
- Cabinet material: sheet steel
- Cabinet surface: powder coated
- Dimensions (mm): W 125 x D 80 x H 45
- Weight (kg): 0.58
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.