View Full Description
12 Channels and a Wide Variety of Tonal Capabilities
The Preamp Live is designed to be the best digital preamp modeller for live performances. You have access to 12 independent preamp channels, which you can easily switch between for a seamless transition between tones. The 12 channels are split between three banks. The control knobs and footswitches feature LEDs to help indicate which bank you're in and which channel is selected.
Each channel can be fine-tuned independently with the control section, offering volume, bass, mid, treble, and gain controls to dial in the perfect sound for any situation. You can also delve deeper into each channel via the Mooer studio software, with 50 preamp models to choose from for a truly versatile performance.
Additional Booster, Noise Gate, and Tone Capture
You also have access to a dual position booster, letting you place the boost before or after the preamp. Pre-boost will add more saturation to your tone, pushing the front end of the preamp and increasing volume. Post-boost will add extra volume to your overall sound - perfect for lead licks and solos.
By pressing and holding the boost control, you get access to the Preamp Live's noise gate. You can either use the noise gate to eliminate unwanted noise from external devices you connect, or noise caused by high-gain settings.
A unique feature of the Preamp Live Pedal is its Tone Capture. This lets you capture the tonal characteristics of your real amp and recreate it as one of the pedal's digital preamp models. This is perfect for loading the Mooer with your favourite amp tones to use at gigs or share with friends.
The Ultimate Live Performance Preamp
Its wide range of connectors makes it perfect for live situations. Its MIDI in/out lets you integrate the Preamp Live into MIDI setups. You can also switch the MIDI out into a MIDI Thru for a seamless integration.
The two outputs are perfect for connecting with a variety of rigs. Both the 1/4'' and XLR outputs also feature switchable cab sims, which can be changed via the Mooer Studio software. You can even upload your own IRs (Impulse Responses) for a more personalised performance.
If that wasn't enough, you also have access to a fully programmable effects loop. You can use the effect loop as a standard serial loop (letting you create a standard signal chain), or you can switch to A/B mode. This special mode lets you use the effects loop with the analogue preamp section of your amp, removing the Mooer Live's digital preamp and creating more tonal possibilities.
Customise the Preamp Live with Mooer's Studio Software
To further customise your Mooer Preamp Live, connect the pedal to your MAC/PC/Android device and open up Mooer's Studio software. Here, you can fine tune the control parameters and programme its MIDI.
You also have access to 50 different preamp models, which you can mix and match with the 30 different speaker cab models and microphone models. This is perfect for setting up your ideal live setting to be sent directly to front of house.
- Contains 12 independent preamp channels with intuitive switching controls
- Pre/Post booster and adjustable pre/post noise gates for each channel
- Easily accessible global controls for fast setup in different live situations
- Optional independent speaker cab sim for each output
- IR loading via the supporting software and mobile apps
- Fully programmable effects loop with serial and A/B modes.
- Tone Capture lets you sample your real amp's tonal characteristics to create new digital preamp models
- Dedicated headphone output for use as a stand-alone practice unit
- Fully mappable MIDI IN and MIDI OUT for integration with other equipment
- USB and Bluetooth for connecting to PC, MAC, and mobile apps for deep editing and amp selection via Mooer Studio
- Preamp Channels: 12
- Preamp Models: 62 (50 Presets, 12 User Presets)
- Speaker Cab Models: 30
- Microphone Models: 11
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble Gain, Boost, Master, Presence, FX Level, CAB Sim
- Sampling Accuracy: 24bit
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 103dB
- Sampling Rate: 88.2KHz
- Power Requirements: 9V-12V DC 1A
- Accessories: USB Cable, 12V Power Supply
Impulse Response (IR)
- Format: .WAV
- Sampling Rate: 44.1KHz
- Sampling Accuracy: 24bit
- Max Sample Length: 23.2ms/1024 Points
- Input: 1/4'' Mono Audio Jack (Impedance 500k)
- 1 x 1/4'' Mono Audio Jack (Impedance100Ohms)
- 1 x XLR Balanced Out (Impedance 100Ohms)
- 1 x 3.5mm Headphone Jack (Impedance 10Ohms)
- Effects Send: 1/4'' Mono Audio Jack (Impedance100Ohms)
- Effects Return: 1/4'' Mono Audio Jack (Impedance 500k)
- USB: Type-B Female Connector
- MIDI IN & OUT: 5 pin DIN Connector
- Length: 230mm
- Height: 130mm
- Depth: 54mm
- Weight: 1.18Kg