View Full Description
Easy Installation in Your Effect Board
The Pitchblack mini is smaller than the previous Pitchblack, allowing for easy installment, even with a full effect board. The weight is also minimal at 129 grams, so handling is easy.
Large High-Visibility Display
Despite its small size, the display is easy to read. Equipped with a large 7-segment colour LED, the large note indication and the smooth moving meter indicator deliver excellent visibility even on a dark stage.
Battery Operation is Supported
The Pitchblack mini supports battery operation - a long-awaited feature for miniature pedal tuners. In conjunction with the high mobility provided by its compact form, battery operation allows you to use this unit smoothly in any situation, whether in your effect board or on the floor. Additionally, you can also use DC9V power designed for effect units.
Stabilisers Prevent Overturning
Compact, weight and convenience are often a trade-off with stability. Other units tend to turn over more easily when placed on the floor, however, the Pitchblack mini is equipped with slide-type stabilisers on the underside of the body, eliminating this concern.
Three Meter Display Modes
Choose from three meter display modes to suit your playing style. In addition to the standard “Regular mode,” you can choose “Strobe mode” or “Half-strobe mode” in which the direction and speed of meter movement indicate the pitch change for easy visualisation of even minute differences.
Ultra-High Tuning Accuracy
When using strobe mode, the Pitchblack mini allows ultra-high-precision tuning with ±0.1 cent accuracy. It's a great choice for exacting situations where even slight errors cannot be tolerated, such as in professional recordings or stage performances.
In spite of its compact size, the Pitchblack mini has the same high-quality design as the other members of the Pitchblack series. It inherits the accuracy and amazing ease of use that you expect from Korg tuners, and also allows the calibration to be adjusted to a variety of concert pitches.
The true bypass design allows for the input sound to become output with absolutely no change (when the tuner is off). In other words, the tuner circuit does not change, degrade, or modify your sound in any way. Since the input sound is completely muted when the tuner is on, this unit is ideal for use on stage.
- Scale: 12 note equal temperament
- Detection Range: E0 (20.60 Hz) – C8 (4186 Hz)
- Calibration Range: A4 = 436 – 445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Detection Accuracy: +/- 0.1 cent
- Input Impedance: 1 M-ohm (tuner on)
- Display Modes: Regular, Strobe, Half-strobe
- Connectors: INPUT (mono 1/4” jack), BYPASS (mono 1/4” jack), DC 9V IN
- Power Supply: CR2032 lithium battery (3V) x 2 or AC adaptor (9V)
- Battery Life: Approximately 3 hours (A4 continuous input, tuner on, display mode: Regular mode)
- Current Consumption: Maximum 40 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 45 x 93 x 44 mm / 1.77” x 3.66” x 1.73” (including rubber feet)
- Weight: 129 g / 4.55 oz. (including battery)
- Included Items: CR2032 lithium battery (3V) x 2
- Accessories: AC adaptor (9V) KA-181