View Full Description
The Smallest Heavy Distortion Pedal on the Market
The Hotone WHIP is the smallest distortion pedal available. It is approximately one third of the size of popular models, but still boasts the same features and sound quality. The casing is made out of Zinc Alloy, making it incredibly strong and hard wearing and the integrated metal bar protects the controls from getting knocked when switching the pedal on and off.
Revolutionary Pedal Design
Despite its small size, the Hotone WHIP has all of the controls and functions you would expect from a normal distortion pedal, along with some great additional features. The Volume and Tone dials have glow in the dark control knobs, and the Gain dial has an inbuilt LED light, making it easy to see on stage.
Small Size, Big Sound
The Hotone WHIP provides a distortion fit for heavy metal players, this wicked little box gives an aggressive, heavy, dirty sound. In addition to the standard controls, the WHIP pedal also has an edge button, which gives a boosted tone with much more top-end when pushed.
Features / Specifications
For further information about the Hotone WHIP, please download the product manual PDF from the link below.
- Incredibly Small Size
- Volume, Tone and Gain Controls
- LED Indicator
- Additional Edge button
- True Bypass Footswitch
- Tough and Hard Wearing Zinc Alloy Casing
- Dimensions: D 74 mm X W 44 mm X H 44 mm
- Current Consumption: 22mA
- Connectors: Input (Jack), Output(Jack), DC input
- Controls: Edge, Volume, Tone, Gain
- Bypass:True Bypass
- Power Supply: DC 9V Adapter (not included)
- Weight: 190g
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.