HeadRush Pedalboard Multi FX Processor
HeadRush Pedalboard Multi FX ProcessorDetails
Product Ref: 85472View Full Description
Buy on finance from £23.73 per month Finance from £23.73 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Achieve The Perfect Tone
The HeadRush Pedalboard Multi FX Processor features a high-quality quad-core processor, for a full host of versatile tones to take your performance to the next level. Players can enjoy a realistic-sounding and responsive amplifier, cabinet, microphone and FX models in one, pedalboard unit.
This versatile unit features a 7-inch touch display interface, allowing players to simply swipe, drag-and-drop to create and edit different rigs. This simple interface is extremely easy-to-use and offers amazing speed and accuracy, perfect for creative guitarists. The large display screen gives a clear, feedback in live settings and is perfect for dark stages.
Excellent Connectivity Options
As well as offering a versatile choice of tones, the HeadRush Pedalboard features a a variety of inputs and outs for the optimum connectivity. These connections include a ¼-inch guitar input, 2 X XLR outputs with ground lift switch, 2 X ¼-inch TRS outputs switchable between amp or line level, 5-Pin MIDI in/out, plus an onboard ¼-inch stereo FX loop to integrate pedals and outboard gear at any point in the signal chain. With all these excellent connectivity options available, the HeadRush Pedalboard opens up a world of new sonic possibilities.
The HeadRush pedalboard is housed in a roadworthy steel chassis, which is perfect for the demands of a gigging musician. This durable unit is built for the stage and features bright colour-assignable LEDs and OLED scribble strips that show each of the 12 footswitches, perfect for dark stages where lighting is poor. Its compact design also features a built-in cable route, which allows for a tidy rig, and eliminates the stress of tangled cables.
Custom/3rd Party IR Support
With the HeadRush Pedalboard, guitarists can further expand their available guitar cabinet sounds by loading 3rd party impulse response files to the HeadRush Pedalboard. HeadRush teamed up with Celestion to include an exclusive download right in the box to get you started, but the HeadRush Pedalboard also supports all common wave formats (wav, aiff), sample rates (up to 192kHz) and bit depths (up to 32-bit).
V1.2 Firmware Update Release
- Added Octaves effect to the Modulation model category.
- Added Global EQ settings to the Global Settings page.
- Added the ability to quickly select and audition impulse response files in Hands-Free Mode using foot-switches.
- Added the ability to select IR (1024) as an alternate output on the Global Settings page.
- Significantly reduced rig-switching time.
- The current view (Stomp View,Rig View,Hybrid View, or Setlist View) is now retained when you power off HeadRush Pedalboard.
- Minor bug fixes and DSP optimizations.
- Gapless preset switching with reverb/delay tail spillover
- Record and re-amp via USB
- LED Lights are perfect for dark stages
- Easy-to-use interface
- Hands-free edit mode
- 1/8" (3.5mm) aux input
- Custom-designed quad-core DSP system
- Integrate your FX and outboard gear
- 1/4" (6.35mm) headphone output
- Individual footswitch OLED screens
- Roadworthy steel chassis
- MIDI input and output
- Looper with 20 minutes of record time
- Universal power supply
- Power Requirments: AC100-240V 50/50Hz-1.2A Power Adaptor
- Inputs: Jack, Expression Pedal, Aux, Midi, FX Loop Right Jack, FX Loop Left (Mono) Jack
- Outputs:Right XLR, Left (Mono) XLR, Right JAck, Left (Mono) Jack, Phones Jack, FX Loop Right Jack, FX Loop Left (Mono) Jack
- Other connectivity: USB
Models and effects available on-board
- 33 Amps
- 15 Cabs
- 10 Mic sims
- 6 Distortion sounds
- 5 EQ types
- 11 Modulation sims
- 7 Reverb/Delays
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.