HeadRush Pedalboard Multi FX Processor
HeadRush Pedalboard Multi FX ProcessorDetails
Product Ref: 85472View Full Description
Buy on finance from £23.59 per month Finance from £23.59 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Huge Selection of Tones
Whether you’re aiming for vibrant American styles cleans, gnarly British dirty tones, or you want to combine both with octave and modulation effects, the HeadRush can do it. Powered by the newest version of AVID Eleven Rack HD Expanded software, the HeadRush Pedalboard is packed with authentic amplifier models, cabinets, microphones, and effects.
The simple-to-assign switches mean building your perfect pedalboard is incredibly easy. The expression pedal alone can link up to four (eight if you use the additional expression pedal input) effect or amplifier parameters per patch. This allows you to control any parameter you choose without your hands leaving the fretboard.
Signal routing is near limitless, with pre-sets for stereo amplifiers, wet/dry/wet rigs, and 4-cable method patches. You can even assign outputs to split dry and wet signals to run simultaneously, making recording and live performance with the HeadRush even more versatile.
Super Fast Workflow
The HeadRush Pedalboard is the new standard in multi-fx units. The multi-touch seven-inch screen lets you get started and make changes, without diving into a manual. Much like a smart phone or tablet, the touch screen allows for an immediate change to be made with just your finger tip. Moving pedals around in your signal chain or changing any parameters, a simple drag and drop not only speeds up your workflow, but also means you spend less time with your hands away from your instrument.
The reinforced touchscreen is not only easy to navigate, but it’s also incredibly clear from any angle. Whether you’re crammed into a pub corner with no light or you’re playing main stage festivals, the touchscreen display provides clarity no matter the venue. The premium LED scribble strips above each of the 12 footswitches allow you to know what is assigned to which footswitch with just a quick glance.
Recording, Connectivity, and Re-amp Capabilities
The HeadRush can be used either as a standalone unit or it can easily integrate into your current setup. Two XLR outputs (with a ground lift switch) allows you to go directly into a desk, whilst two ¼-inch jack outputs allow for a stereo amp set-up (you can also go direct into a desk with the additional line-level boost). The unit also boasts a stereo FX loop, allowing you to integrate pedals or outboard you already own seamlessly into your HeadRush signal chain.
The USB connection on the back of the HeadRush offers even more versatility. The USB can simply transfer your patches onto your computer for safe keeping, as well as download patches from the HeadRush Cloud (which allows users to share patches with one another). You can also upload your own cabinet IRs (Impulse Responses) to the HeadRush, meaning you can expand your sound with custom impulses.
You can also record and re-amp via the USB connection. The USB allows for four channels in and out, including a stereo dry and wet signal all at 24-bit rate, 96kHz sample rate, meaning every note is captured at extremely high quality. To re-amp, once the board is connected into your DAW (Direct Audio Workstation), simply send the signal to the HeadRush, set the HeadRush to ‘Re-Amp’ in the USB settings and hit record.
V1.2 Firmware Update Release
- Added Octaves effect to the Modulation model category.
- Added Global EQ settings to the Global Settings page.
- Added the ability to quickly select and audition impulse response files in Hands-Free Mode using foot-switches.
- Added the ability to select IR (1024) as an alternate output on the Global Settings page.
- Significantly reduced rig-switching time.
- The current view (Stomp View,Rig View,Hybrid View, or Setlist View) is now retained when you power off HeadRush Pedalboard.
- Minor bug fixes and DSP optimizations.
- Gapless preset switching with reverb/delay tail spillover
- Record and re-amp via USB
- LED Lights are perfect for dark stages
- Easy-to-use interface
- Hands-free edit mode
- 1/8" (3.5mm) aux input
- Custom-designed quad-core DSP system
- Integrate your FX and outboard gear
- 1/4" (6.35mm) headphone output
- Individual footswitch OLED screens
- Roadworthy steel chassis
- MIDI input and output
- Looper with 20 minutes of record time
- Universal power supply
- Power Requirments: AC100-240V 50/50Hz-1.2A Power Adaptor
- Inputs: Jack, Expression Pedal, Aux, Midi, FX Loop Right Jack, FX Loop Left (Mono) Jack
- Outputs:Right XLR, Left (Mono) XLR, Right JAck, Left (Mono) Jack, Phones Jack, FX Loop Right Jack, FX Loop Left (Mono) Jack
- Other connectivity: USB
Models and effects available on-board
- 33 Amps
- 15 Cabs
- 10 Mic sims
- 6 Distortion sounds
- 5 EQ types
- 11 Modulation sims
- 7 Reverb/Delays
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.