Gretsch G5022CWFE Rancher Falcon Jumbo Electro Acoustic Guitar
Gretsch G5022CWFE Rancher Falcon Jumbo Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
Product Ref: 43796View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.91 per month Finance from £12.91 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Solid Spruce & Laminated Maple Construction for Versatile, Rich Sound
The Rancher Falcon features a solid spruce top that delivers a broad dynamic range and yields crisp articulation. Its stunning, solid spruce top also generates a versatile tonality which is able to accommodate numerous genres and playing styles with equal ease. To accompany its sonically pleasing solid top, Rancher Falcon comes equipped with laminated maple back and sides, adding a bright sonic-characteristic to the overall sound. The laminated maple construction also has great projection with excellent note definition, ensuring the Rancher Falcon’s acoustic voice is loud and clear. Although the maple is laminated, it still offers a quality sound as well as other great properties including strength, durability and being far less susceptible to warping and cracking in changing climates.
Maple Neck & Rosewood Fingerboard with Gold Sparkle Binding
Constructed from maple, the neck delivers a highly reflective tone with great sustain. With a U shaped profile the neck also offers a comfortable playing experience, especially for those long gigs and rehearsals. The maple neck is topped with a rosewood fingerboard that adds a sonic-warmth to the bright tonality of this stunning electro-acoustic. Its rosewood fingerboard also offers a smooth and energetic playing experience. Aesthetically the Rancher Falcon’s neck will standout mightily on stage due to its gold sparkle binding, mother of pearl thumbnail inlays, and V shaped headstock branded with Gretsch’s signature logo with gold sparkle inlaid details.
Stage Ready & Equipped With Fishman Isys+ PreampM
Equipped with a Fishman Isys+ preamp, the Gretsch G5022CWFE is perfectly suited to live and rehearsal environments, making it ideal for the gigging musicians. Its on-board preamp features a 3-band EQ for basic sound tweaking, including rotary controls for bass, treble, and volume. The Fishman Isys+ also features a phase button that helps to reduce undesirable feedback when plugged-in within live settings. The Fishman Isys+ also has a built-in tuner, providing players with a bright easy-readable LED screen, making tuning up or down precise and easy within the darkest of venues.
The Rancher Falcon is certain stand out within a live setting, offering a truly stunning appearance to match its tonal character. Trailing round the body and neck is glistening gold sparkle binding that stands out beautifully against the white gloss polyester finish and elegantly shaped pickguard. Immaculately cut and fitted, the pickguard offers a 1940s inspired look with a modern Gretsch twist. It has been finished in gold with Gretsch’s classic brand logo, accompanied by the traditional triangular Rancher soundhole, offering an appearance that was made for stage performance. Running the length of the fingerboard are a set of Neo-Classic thumbnail markers, inlaid in mother of pearl to match its classic white finish. In addition, the Rancher Falcon’s headstock has been graced with Gretsch’s vertical winged hieroglyphs, inlaid with a gold sparkle to match its other elegant ornate details. The Gretsch G5022CWFE offers an elegantly unique appearance with a stunning tone and fitted electronics, making it perfect for the stage and the gigging guitarist.
Body & Bridge
- Model Name: G5022CWFE Rancher Falcon Jumbo Cutaway Electric
- Series: Acoustic Collection
- Color / Part #: White / 271-4025-505
- Body Material: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Maple Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Jumbo Cutaway
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Sides: Laminated Maple
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
Neck & Fingerboard
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic "Thumbnail"
- Fretboard: Rosewood with Gold Sparkle and Binding and B/W/B/W Purfling
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Special Electronics: Fishman Sonicore Pickup (Under Saddle) and Isys + Pre-Amp System
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Phase, Onboard Tuner, Battery Life Indicator
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Bridge: Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle with Rosewood Base
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Die-Cast
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Unique Features: V-Shaped Matching White Painted Falcon Headstock with Gold-Sparkle Inlaid Gretsch Vertical Winged Logo, Traditional Gretsch Rancher "Triangular" Sound Hole, Gold Sparkle Bound Body Neck and Headstock with B/W/B/W Purfling, Gold Sparkle Heel Cap, Synthetic Bone Nut, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod with Headstock Adjustment
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.