Godin A8 8-String Mandolin, Cognac Burst
Godin A8 8-String Mandolin, Cognac BurstDetails
Product Ref: 94555View Full Description
Buy on finance from £24.55 per month Finance from £24.55 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Series from Godin
The Godin A8 Mandolin features a dual-chambered body that removes undesirable feedback in loud and live environments, providing an excellent tone. Its solid spruce top is the most commonly used wood for guitar tops as it generates a dynamic tonal pallet and accommodates numerous playing techniques. The spruce top is balanced out beautifully by its mahogany dual-chamber back and sides, which delivers a warm, rich sound with plenty of bite.
The A8 features on-board electronics for added volume and comes equipped with an RMC transducer saddle with custom preamp, featuring volume, mid, treble, and bass slide controls. The RMC saddle transducers run through an RMC preamp, specifically voiced for the A8. The easy-to-use slide controls are located on the upper bout, allowing players to easily perfect their sound, without interfering with their performance.
The A8 mandolin is crafted from quality tonewoods, signature Godin construction, and finished with stunning ornate details to offer a high-end look and feel. For added elegance the A8 features a beautiful tailpiece, offering an elegant addition to its simply stunning design, along with enhanced sustain and resonance. The aesthetically pleasing headstock features pearloid machineheads and contrasting gold hardware, offering elegance and a high-class finish to an already stunning appearance.
- Solid spruce top offers powerful sound projection
- Genuine mahogany body produces rich-warmth
- Unique combination of fan & X bracing that offers excellent sound projection, even when played acoustically
- On-board preamp offers amplified acoustic sound
- Cutaway design enables players to reach challenging chords with ease, providing the full freedom of the fingerboard
- Cognac burst high gloss finish provides stunning appearance
- Ideal for the gigging musicians
- Adjustable bridge enables players to make adaptations
Body & Bridge
- Series: A8
- Body: Two-Chamber Cutaway
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Back/Sides Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Finish: Cognac Burst High-Gloss
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
Hardware & Electronics
- Pickup/Preamp: RMC Transducer Saddles & Custom Preamp
- Controls: Volume, Mid, Treble, Bass
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.