Empress Effects Nebulus Flanger Pedal
Empress Effects Nebulus Flanger PedalDetails
The Empress Effects Nebulus provides a high quality chorus, Flanger and Vibrato effects in a sturdy compact footswitch pedal. The chorus delivers a lush and warm tone, the flanger has a classic tape flange, whilst the vibrato provides a standard vibrato with a rotating speaker effect. Each mode includes a special switch which allows the guitarist to really tweak crucial settings. This versatile true bypass pedal offers an uncompromising sound quality and ensures you are investing in a quality product.
Product Ref: 76754View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.16 per month Finance from £8.16 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The chorus mode offers a lush and warm sounding chorus, a fluid and dreamy multi-chorus, and a unique tremolo'ed chorus. Whilst using this effect, you have three modes to choose between including basic, multi and tremolo. The basic mode allows you to get rid of some of the low frequency throb that is often associated with chorus effects. The multi chorus mode offers a rich and thick multi-tap chorus sound. Again, the special switch allows you to roll out some of that low frequency throb. Finally, the tremolo chorus mode is a blend of chorus & tremolo together. It's a unique effect that has a great feel and will add impact to you performances. The additional depth knob controls the tremolo depth and the special switch controls the chorus.
The Vibrato sub-mode includes a single vibe, a classic vibrato sound, and a rotating speaker effect. Whilst using the single vibe, it can be compared to some of those classic vibe sounds with some added versatility. In this mode the special switch controls the resonance intensity. The vibrato mode is a full featured vibrato that will give you more warble than you'll ever need. The special switch adds compression to the vibrato sound for the ultimate effect. Finally, the rotary speaker effect gives you the doppler spin and amplitude modulation of a rotating speaker cab. The special switch pumps up the horn volume to give you a bit more of that driving whirl.
The flanger setting has a classic 60's tape flange, a 70's negative feedback type flanger, and a thru-zero flange. The 60's tape flange delivers a smooth, wide, and deep. The special switch brings up the regeneration. The 70's flanger inverts the phase of the feedback for a more aggressive sound. Again, the special switch brings up the regeneration. Finally, the Thru-zreo flanger offers a delayed signal which actually passes right through the dry signal and goes back in time, defying the laws of physics, and giving you a perfect flange sound. Like all the other flange modes the special switch brings up the regeneration.
The preset stomp switch allows you to scroll through presets. Each LED color represents a different preset. When the LED is white, the Nebulus will use the settings currently indicated by knobs and switches. On the right hand side is the bypass stompswitch and when the LED is shining, the effect is applied to the signal. When off, the pedal is being bypassed.When scrolling through presets, the bypass LED will blink indicating the preset is ready to load. Both these features allow you to quickly scroll through different presets, and is ideal for live performances.
- A warm sounding chorus, a fluid and dreamy multi-chorus, and a unique tremolo'ed chorus
- A classic tape flange, a 70's negative feedback type flanger, and the elusive thru-zero flange
- A standard vibrato, a classic vibe sound, and a rotating speaker effect
- Up to 8 custom presets, easily accessed with the touch of a button
- Lets you customise the functionality of the Nebulus to suit your needs
- Tweak settings to the mode you're using, making the Nebulus even more customisable
- Choose between a range of tones including warm, clean and bright voicing for each effect
- Soft touch switches control a relay bypass making transitions as smooth as possible
- The Empress Nebulus uses true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged
- Small Size unit of approximately 4.5" by 3.5" by 1.5"
- Input Impedance:1Meg
- Output Impedance: 1K
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 8Hz - 18.5kHz
- Input Headroom :+10.8dBu
- Output Headroom: +10.2dBu
- Signal to Noise:102.7dB
- Power Input Voltage: 9 - 12 V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector:2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption:~300mA
- Enclosure Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector:1/4" Jack
- Output connector:1/4" Jack
- Height (Enclosure only):1.5"
- Height (including controls):2"
- Weight:1 lb
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.