Empress Effects Multidrive Pedal
Empress Effects Multidrive PedalDetails
The Empress Effects Multidrive is a compact unit that combines Overdrive, Distortion and Fuzz effects. The unit allows you to blend these effects together, creating a full and rich mixture of tones. Additional features include true bypass, multi-colour LEDS, two presets, and a comprehensive EQ. This versatile unit can also be used on bass providing punchy and dynamic lows. Complete with a sturdy die cast aluminium housing.
Product Ref: 76753View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.48 per month Finance from £7.48 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Three Effects in One
The Empress Effects Multidrive provides you with fuzz, overdrive and distortion circuits that can be run simultaneously, in parallel; their individual outputs get blended together to create the final output. The gain control on each section controls how distorted the section sounds, and the volume control on each section controls how much of the effect appears at the output.
A classic sounding circuit with loads of gain and sustain. Blending this in will add great note definition to lead parts. On its own it will give you that classic, bursting at the seams kind of sound.
A completely original circuit, this overdrive is designed to give you a warm and smooth break-up that cleans up well with changes in volume and attack, much like a tube preamp.
This circuit uses a combination of BJTs, FETs, LEDs, standard diodes, and opamps. It’s a little bit of gain from a lot of different places. In the mild setting, it’s focused and is an excellent complement to the overdrive. In the crunch setting, you get a thick, well defined sound with really tight low end. In the lead setting, it compresses and gets over the top.
"the Multidrive will be a serious contender for the number-one pedal on a lot of boards in the years to come. " Premier Guitar
Read the full review here.
- The Empress Multidrive is three pedals in one
- Innovative analog signal path which harnesses the best characteristics of germanium diodes, class-a BJT amplifiers, FET distortion and soft led clipping curves to deliver amp-like tones.
- Independent control over the amount of fuzz, distortion and overdrive that gets added in parallel to create the final sound. Each can have a high pass or low pass filter engaged.
- Great fuzz sound which allows for smooth, rich sustain and great note definition.
- Unique overdrive circuit which has a smooth germanium break-up and the compressed characteristics of a tube amp.
- With three modes, the distortion will go from controlled to sizzling, all while retaining a super tight low end. It naturally compresses at high gains like a hi-gain amp.
- Can be used on Bass as it's easy to blend a distorted top end with a crystal clean low end to get an aggressive vibe with punchy and dynamic lows.
- Smooth sounding high and low shelving EQ combined with a powerful frequency selectable mid band bell.
- The Empress multidrive employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Use the select switch to toggle between 2 preset combinations
- Small Size unit of approximately 4.5" by 3.5" by 1.5"
- Bright multi-color LEDs always let you know what the Multidrive is doing.
- Sturdy Sparkly Housing
- Power Input Voltage:9 - 18 V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector:2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption:180mA
- Enclosure Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector:1/4" Jack
- Output connector:1/4" Jack
- Height (Enclosure only):1.5"
- Height (including controls): 2"
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.