DigiTech TRIO+ Band Creator Pedal
DigiTech TRIO+ Band Creator PedalDetails
Product Ref: 68454View Full Description
Spend another £54.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Pushing the Band Creator™ paradigm further, the TRIO+ also allows you to loop and custom sequence your looped guitar parts to create full songs on the fly. Press the TRIO+'s Looper footswitch to record a loop along with an unlimited number of overdubs. The Loop level can be individually controlled using the TRIO+'s Loop knob. Loops can be recorded by themselves, operating just like a traditional looper, or along with the band. You can also apply built-in effects to your guitar signal by enabling the TRIO+'s Guitar FX button, or connect your favourite effects to the TRIO+'s FX Send and FX Return jacks.
The TRIO+ provides 12 music genres to choose from including: Blues, R&B, Rock, Alternative Rock, Metal, Pop, Electronic Pop, Hip-Hop, Country, Folk, Latin, and Jazz. 12 song styles are available for each genre and can be selected using the TRIO+'s Style encoder, including selection between 3/4 and 4/4 time signatures. Multi-colored LEDs around the TRIO+'s Style encoder indicate which styles best match your song.
The TRIO+ can learn up to 5 different song parts, perfect for creating an intro, verse, chorus, bridge and outro. Song parts can be recalled on-the-fly as the song plays back or pre-programmed as a sequence for automated playback. An optional DigiTech FS3X Footswitch can be connected to the TRIO+'s Control In jack for additional handsfree control with 3 modes of operation to select from.
Up to 12 songs along with loops can be stored to the TRIO+'s Micro SD Card (included). Need to create more songs? No problem. Just insert a new SD Card and you're ready to start teaching the band your new songs. To manage all your songs and loops on a computer, download the free Librarian Manager software from digitech.com, available for Windows® and Mac®.
The TRIO+ offers independent Tempo, Genre, Style, Loop Level, Bass Level, Drums Level, Headphone Output Level controls; Guitar, FX Return and Control Inputs; Amplifier, Mixer, FX Send and Headphone Outputs; Built-in Guitar Effects (relative to music genre); a Soft Click Footswitch and includes a 9V DC adapter.
- 12 Music Genres To Choose From
- 12 Styles Selectable Per Genre
- Can Learn Up To 5 Different Parts Per Song
- Programmable Song Part Intensities For Creating Song Dynamics
- Programmable Song Part Sequencer
- 3 Bass Line Modes
- Built-in Looper With Unlimited Overdubs
- Adjustable Tempo With Audiolastic Time Stretching & Quick Selection Of Alternate Time Interpretation
- Independently Adjustable Level Controls For Bass, Drums, & Loops
- Built-In Guitar Effects Designed For Each Genre
- Amp & Mixer Outputs
- FX Loop For Connecting External Effect Pedals
- 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Headphone Output With Headphone Level Control
- Up To 12 Songs With Loops Can Be Stored To A Micro SD Card (Included)
- Additional Hands-Free Control Available Using An Optional DigiTech FS3X Footswitch
- Dual Soft Touch Vacuum Switches
- Rugged Design
- Included Power Adapter
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.