View Full Description
The Ibanez S series first appeared 25 years ago and ever since, it has evolved and changed in appearance and function to represent the cutting edge of Ibanez design. Famous for its lightweight carved mahogany body, the S will take a beating while still providing the resonance of guitars twice its size. The S series comes equipped with the ZR-2 tremolo system, a smooth ball bearing tremolo that makes every subtle nuance of whammy bar use come alive.
Premium Fret Edge Treatment
Super-smooth fret edges are produced by a hand-crimping technique, usually only found on much more expensive instruments.
ZPS (Zero Point System)
No friction points make the ZPS the smoothest Ibanez Back Stop ever. An additional outer pair of springs provides easier tuning and better tuning stability than the traditional floating tremolo-plus the other strings will remain in tune if a string breaks.
Switchable To Floating Trem
One of the best ZPS features! Just remove the stop bar and the ZPS easily changes to floating trem operation.
Manually Adjustable Spring System
Spring tension can be quickly set by thumb. There's no need for a hex wrench.
The S920E is equipped with an EMG® 60/81 pickup combination.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: African Mahogany body
- Bridge: ZR II bridge w/ZPS3
- Colour: Black (BK)
- Neck type: 5pc Wizard Maple/Walnut neck w/KTS TITANIUM Reinforcement
- Fret: Jumbo frets
- Scale: 648mm/25.5"
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Width at Last Fret: 58mm
- Thickness at 1st: 18mm
- Thickness at 12th: 20mm
- Radius: 400mmR
Pickups & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: EMG® 60 (H)
- Bridge Pickup: EMG® 81 (H)
- Hardware Colour: Cosmo Black
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.