Bugera G5 Infinium 5W Class-A Tube Amplifier Head
Bugera G5 Infinium 5W Class-A Tube Amplifier HeadDetails
Product Ref: 89005View Full Description
Spend another £31.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Infinium Tube Life Multiplier Technology
The Infinium series of amps have been designed with Infinium tube like multiplier technology which extends the usable lifespan of its power tubes by 20 times. The circuit automatically and continually monitors the performance of each output tube, dynamically driving it towards the operating point and evenly distributing the load to ensure none of the tubes are overdriven. The circuit also compensates for the effect of again by adjusting the current levels to keep the tubes sounds like new. When a tube starts to run at the end of its usable lifespan an LED flashes on to show the player which one needs replacing. Its auto-bias design lets players replace the indicated tube without the need to take it anywhere for repair.
Powerful Tube Tones
The Bugera G5 is a true Class-A amp head, equipped with a powerful ECC83 front end accompanied with a 12BH7 power stage. The masterfully crafted push-pull tube amp sweetly balances harmonics with an all-natural tube compression, offering warm distortions and break-ups reminiscent of vintage tube amps. A built-in power attenuator provides you with the choice between the amps full 5 watts, 1 watt, or 0.1 watt of power, making it perfect for getting sweet and sassy tones to maximum tube saturation at any volume.
High Definition Reverb
The Bugera Infinium also features a high definition reverb, letting players add the perfect finishing touches to their signature sound. Its dedicated control provides all the adjustments needed to create the perfect sound, going from a subtle touch to a cavernous, natural sounding reverberations of a large arena.
Go from American to British Sounds
Bugera’s specially morphine EQ control allows players to switch the amp from an American sound to a British sound. American and British amps have always sounded different from each other, featuring slightly different designs and tubes which gives them their unique sound. The morph control provides players with control over the EQ curve of the amp, goring from the large lows and glassy highs of an American amp to the extra chime and mid presence of a British amp.
The G5 is built to ensure players can incorporate it into their rigs and provide the best performance possible. The amp is delivered with a heavy duty footswitch, allowing the player to control the channels and reverb straight from their pedalboard. An FX loop, with a dedicated effects level switch, provides players with the ability to connect their FX signal straight to the amp, offering control over the signal routing and optimising the tone for pedals and gear. A speaker emulated headphone output has been added for the player who wants to practice at home or late at night, offering the choice between the vibe and sound of 1 x 12’’ or 4 x 12’’ cabinet.
- Hand-built 5-Watt Class-A amplifier driven by ECC83 and 12BH7 tubes
- Revolutionary Infinium tube life multiplier technology provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes
- Powerful Morph EQ to seamlessly sweep between USA and British EQ-style tone
- Amazing classic push-pull power amp design for vintage tonal character
- High-definition reverb with dedicated reverb control
- Heavy-duty footswitch for channel/reverb selection included
- Built-in 2-way Power Attenuator for ultimate sound at any volume
- Speaker-emulated output with 1 x 12 or 4 x 12 voicing option
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- Power: 5 Watts
- Preamp Tubes: 1 x ECC83A
- Power Amp Tubes: 1 x 12BH7
- Controls: Reverb Level, Morph, 3-Band EQ, 2 x Volume, Gain, Tone
- Power Attenuator Switchable: 5W, 1W, 0.1W
- Load Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Input: 1/4'’ Unbalanced TS
- Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Effects Loop: 1/4’’ Jack
- Send Impedance: 2 KOhm
- Return Impedance: 47 kOhm
- Sensitivity: +4 dB/-10 dB
- Stereo Line Input: 1/4'’ Unbalanced TRS
- Impedance: 10 kOhm
- Footswitch Input: 1/4'’ Unbalanced TRS
- Stereo Phones Output: 1/4'’ Unbalanced TRS
- Loudspeaker Connector: 1/4'’ Unbalanced TS
- Power Consumption: 45W
- Fuse: 220 – 230 V T500mA H 250 V
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Height: 7.6’’ (197mm)
- Width: 17.6’’ (446mm)
- Depth: 9.1’’ (232mm)
- Weight: 8kg (17.6lbs)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.