Boss RC-30 Loop Station Looper
Boss RC-30 Loop Station LooperDetails
Unlock your creative potential. The Boss RC-30 Looper gives you the power to build your ideas into the songs you always wanted to hear.
The RC-30 lets you quickly and easily build up full songs from the ground up with two totally independent tracks and 3 hours recording time. A wide range of inputs including a dedicated microphone input means you can loop pretty much anything you can think of.
With typically tough Boss build quality, the RC-30 has become the industry standard for performers who are serious about their looping; after all, this is the pedal that helped Ed Sheeran build the songs that took him from streets to stadiums.
Product Ref: 19424View Full Description
Buy on finance from £4.06 per month Finance from £4.06 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Next Level Looping Made Easy
Whether on stage, at home or in the studio, the Boss RC-30 delivers incredibly intuitive looping performance which never gets in the way of your creativity.
A favourite of singer-songwriters, the RC-30 is fully featured but simple to control. Its user-friendly controls allow you to build up complex tracks with ease.
We’ve all been there. You’ve got a great chord progression, and you can hear how the melody would work just right with it. The drum beat would drop in about now, and then the vocals come in over the top. The Boss RC-30 lets you work with your inspiration in real-time.
Dual Tracks for Ultimate Flexibility
Recording and overdubbing loops is simple and intuitive thanks to the twin pedal design, you can even build totally separate sections like verses and choruses on individual tracks and control playback on the fly. With three hours internal recording time on tap, and the ability to back-up loops to your PC via USB you’ll never lose that moment of inspiration.
Boss have designed the RC-30 for live performance, and you can be sure that your loops will always be tight and in time thanks to the auto-record feature which starts recording the moment you start playing, letting you concentrate on your music rather than your footwork. You can store loops to 99 memory slots for easy recall during performances.
Getting your loops to sound great is all about timing, with the RC-30 you can play along to 10 different types of on-board real drum rhythm patterns ranging from Rock to Latin, with full control over volume, tempo, and time signatures.
Transform Your Sound
Adding effects to your loops is super easy with the RC-30. Turn your loops into unique soundscapes without the need for complex pedal chains and extra units using the RC-30’s selection of legendary BOSS effects including delay, phaser, and pitch bends.
Unlock Your Potential
You don’t have to be a guitar player to get the best out of the RC-30. Connect a mic to the dedicated XLR input to record vocal loops or sample sounds from anywhere. Selectable phantom power means you can use anything from a basic dynamic microphone to a studio quality condenser. You can even load in backing tracks as .wav files or connect an audio player to the aux input to add more sounds to your loops.
Take it to the Streets
You can be confident that the RC-30 will survive a life on the road. All BOSS pedals are legendary for their bulletproof build quality, and the RC-30 is no exception. A rugged build and the ability to run off battery power makes the RC-30 the ideal unit to transform busking sets and take street performance to a whole new level.
- Maximum Recording Time: 3 Hours Approx.
- Maximum Phrase Memory: 99 Phrases
- Number of Tracks: 2
- Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-Bit Linear, Stereo)
- Rhythm Type: Hi-Hat, Kick & Hi-Hat, Rock 1, Rock 2, Pop, Funk, Shuffle, R&B, Latin, Percussion
- Effect Type: Bend Down, Step Phaser, Sweep Filter, Tempo Delay, Lo-Fi
- Display: 7 Segments, 2 Characters (LED)
- USB Interface: Hi-Speed USB mass storage device class
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Leaflets, Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6) x 6
- Sliders: Track 1, Track 2
- Knobs: Mic Input Level, Rhythm Output Level
- Switches: Rec/Play/Overdub, Stop/Tap Tempo, Phantom
- Buttons: Memory Down, Memory Up, Memory Write, Memory Delete, Rhythm On/Off, Rhythm Type, Rhythm Tap Tempo, Track 1 Select, Track 2 Select, Loop FX Type
- Indicators: Power, Rec/Play (Dub), Peak, Track 1 Status, Track 2 Status, Bend Down, Step Phaser, Sweep Filter, Tempo Delay, Lo-Fi
- Nominal Input Level:
- Mic In: -40 dBu (variable)
- Inst In: -20 dBu
- Aux In: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance:
- Mic In: 4 kOhms
- Inst In: 1 M Ohms
- Aux In: 22 kOhms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 kOhm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kOhms or Greater
- Mic In Jack: XLR Type (Balanced/Phantom Power: DC 48 V, 10 mA)
- Inst In Jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4'’ Phone Type
- Aux In Jack: Stereo Miniature Phone Type
- Output Jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4'’ Phone Type
- Foot SW Jack: 1/4’’ TRS Phone Type
- Power Supply: Alkaline (AA, LR6) or Carbon-Zinc Battery (AA, R6) x 6, AC Adaptor (PSA Series: Sold Separately)
- Current Draw: Maximum 195 mA (DC 9 V)
- Expected Battery life:
- Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6): 7.5 Hours Approx.
- Carbon-Zinc Battery (AA, R6): 1.5 Hhours Approx.
- Width: 173 mm (6-13/16’’)
- Depth: 158 mm (6-1/4’’)
- Height: 57 mm (2-1/4’’)
- Weight: 1.2 kg (2lbs 11 oz)
Please Note: AC Adaptor Not Included
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.