Boss GT-1B Bass Effects Processor
Boss GT-1B Bass Effects ProcessorDetails
Product Ref: 94397View Full Description
Spend another £61.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Must Have Accessory for the Gigging Bassist
The GT-1B Effects Processor is equipped with Boss’ most advanced sound engine, and is specifically made for bassists. Packed with top-of-the-line sound tools, players can easily tailor their sound at the touch of a button. This versatile effects processor is equipped with a wide variety of preamps, along with effects such as a limiter, distortion, and expression pedal. If that's not enough, players also have access to a graphic EQ, looper and T-Wah, as well as impact effects including a Harmonist, Bass Synth, Defretter and many more.
Portable & Compact
The versatile GT-1B unit is ideal for bassists on the move, with its ability to run on battery power(or optional AC). Its compact and lightweight structure will easily fit into any gig bag, and its rugged design is perfect for life on the road.
Boss Tone Central
As well as the full range of onboard effects and sounds, players can also benefit from downloading free patch collections via the free Boss Tone Central. Each patch has been especially programmed by top bassists, and can be instantly dialled-in. This online facility provides a full featured editor for the Boss Bass Effects Processor, and allows players to add extra effects to their performances.
- Flagship-class BOSS sound engine specially tuned for bass guitar
- Compact design enables safe transport in an instrument bag
- Pro-level amps and effects in a light, compact floor unit
- Easy Select and Easy Edit functions for quickly choosing and tweaking patches
- Includes advanced MDP effects for maximum musical expression
- Colourful interface is perfect for badly lit environments
- Four AA batteries provide approximately seven hours of mobile playing time
- Onboard control switch and expression pedal; footswitch/expression pedal jack and USB
- Download pro patches and editor software for free at BOSS Tone Central (to be available in September 2017)
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF Method
- DA Conversion: 24 Bits
- Effects: 90 Types
- Patches: 99 (User) + 99 (Preset)
- Phrase Loop: 32 Sec
- Display: Graphic LCD (132 x 32 Dots, Backlit LCD)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY", Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- Input/Output Jacks: 1/4'' Phone Type
- Nominal Input Level:
- Input: -10 dBu
- Aux In: -20 dBu
- Maximum Input Level:
- Input: +7 dBu
- Aux In: 0 dBu
- Input Impedance:
- Input: 1 M Ohm
- Aux In: 27 k Ohms
- Nominal Output Level:
- Output (L/Mono, R): -10 dBu
- Phones: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance:
- Output (L/Mono, R): 1 k Ohm
- Phones: 44 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance:
- Output (L/Mono, R): 10 k ohms or Greater
- Phones: 44 ohms or Greater
- CTL2, 3/EXP2 Jack: 1/4'' TRS Phone Type
- Aux In Jack: Stereo Miniature Phone Type
- USB Computer Port: USB Type B
- Power Supply: Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6) x 4, AC Adaptor (Sold Separately)
- Current Draw: 200 mA
- Expected Battery Life: Approx. 7 Hours (* These Figures Will Vary Depending on the Actual Conditions of use)
- Width: 305 mm (12.0625'')
- Depth: 152 mm (6'')
- Height: 56 mm (2.25'')
- Maximum Height: 74 mm (2.9375'')
- Weight (Including Battery): 1.3 kg (2lbs 14oz)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.