Boss DD-500 Digital Delay Pedal
Boss DD-500 Digital Delay PedalDetails
*Update Version 2 Now Available Free!* - Please See PDF Below for Details.
Product Ref: 61132View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.66 per month Finance from £9.66 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
New Editor Software – Now Available
Dedicated editor software is now available giving you expanded access to your Boss DD-500. The new editor software gives you unprecedented access to your DD-500, with its highly intuitive interface. The DD-500 editor allows you to edit pretty much every parameter on your digital delay effects pedal. The editor allows you to do everything from change you effect library to assign and organise your controls, at the touch of a button.
Twelve Studio Quality Delay Modes
Featuring twelve different delay modes the DD-500 provides all the tools to create anything from standard digital delays to vintage delays and even psychedelic reversed delay tones. With a combination of vintage and modern delay types and advanced control parameters its extremely simple to create and store a range of delay tones for your full live set or use in the studio. Each delay type also incorporates a semi parametric EQ four adjustable EQ bands allowing you to fine tune your effect and create studio quality delays on the go.
Unbeatable Sound Quality
Running a high powered digital sound processor the DD-500 is capable of creating professional delays with an audio resolution of 32-bit/96 kHz in a wide stereo image. Although operating through a digital signal process the DD-500 ensures it does not filter or alter your original analog guitar tone allowing you to retain your guitar tone and simply adding stunning digital delay to the output mix. Additionally the buffered bypass means you can enable delay carryover when switching the pedal on and off so delay trails are never cut abrubtly.
Impressive Features and Real-Time Control
With a large LCD screen at the heart of the DD-500 gives you real-time visualisation of your current effects settings and stored bank so you never accidentally use the wrong tone. Furthermore the added USB port to the rear of the unit allows patch backup and storage on your Mac or PC so you never lose your favourite delay settings. By default, the A, B, and TAP/CTL switches offer intuitive control for two patches, bypass, bank selection, tap tempo, and more. However, they can be customized to operate in alternate ways, such as providing top-level access to three different delay patches, or allowing you to use two patches at once for layered delay sounds. Instead of tap tempo, you're able to assign the TAP/CTL switch to various real-time functions like Warp or Twist for a wide range of expressive effects.
- Powerful and Versatile Stereo Digital Delay FX Pedal
- Studio Quality Stereo Sound with 32-bit/96 kHz Processing Throughout
- 12 Versatile Delay Modes from Vintage to Modern Deliver Unlimited Creative Possibilities
- Unrivalled Real-Time Expression with Customizable Control Settings for On Board and External Switches
- Graphic LCD for Easy, Intuitive Operation While Performing and Editing
- On Board Patch Memories and Hands-on Controls
- Equipped with a Built-In Phrase Looper, MIDI, USB, and more
- Selectable Buffered or True-Bypass Operation
- Runs on Four AA-Size Batteries or PSA-Series AC Adapter
- Keep your DD-500 Up-to-Date by Downloading the Latest Update Here
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack, 1 x MIDI In
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack, 1 x MIDI Out
- Additional Connections: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Control), 1 x USB
- Type: Digital Delay
- Controls: Mode, Time/Value, Feedback, E. Level, Tone, MOD Depth, Write, Exit, Edit
- Foot Switches: Rec/Dub, Play, Stop
- Housing: Aluminium
- Finish: White
- Standard: Clear Digital Delay
- Analog: Emulates Classic Analog "BBD" Delays
- Tape: Tape Based Delay Emulation
- Vintage Digital: 1980s Digital Delay Emulation
- Dual: Dual Delay Lines Connected in Series or Parallel
- Pattern: Sixteen Independently Adjustable Delay Lines
- Reverse: Backwards Delay for Psychedelic Effects
- SFX: "Special Effects" Delay
- Shimmer: Pitch Shifted Delay Tones
- Filter: Delay with a Sweeping Filter
- Slow Attack: Ethereal Delays with Fade in Playing Dynamics
- Tera Echo: Spacious, Animated Ambience Effect
Assignable Control Functions
- Tap: Set the Delay in Time with Song's Tempo
- Hold: Delay's Feedback is Held Continuously While the Switch is Pressed
- Warp: Increases the Delay's Feedback and Level Simultaneously for Powerful Expressive Effects
- Twist: Adjusts Multiple Delay Parameters with Single Press
- Moment: Outputs the Delay Sound Only When you Hold Down the Switch
- Roll 1/2: Cuts the Delay Time to 1/2 of the Current Setting
- Roll 1/4 Cuts the Delay Time to 1/4 of the Current Setting
- Roll 1/8: Cuts the Delay Time to 1/8 of the Current Setting
- Fade In: Fades in the Delay Sound
- Fade Out: Fades out the Delay Sound
- Assign 1-8: Assign and Control Up To Eight Different Delay Parameters
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.