Blackstar HT-5RS Mini Stack
Blackstar HT-5RS Mini StackDetails
Product Ref: 16775View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.40 per month Finance from £13.40 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Choose Between Two Channels
The Blackstar HT-5RH Head is loaded with a whole range of features that allow precise tonal shaping, so that you can find the sound that suits your style. There are two channels on-board that can be selected via the included footswitch, these include Clean or Overdrive. The Clean channel can be sculpted via the Volume control for increased output and the Tone knob lets you choose between a warm, dark tone or light and bright. The Overdrive Channel can be adjusted using the Gain control for a full, distorted and crunchy sound, whilst the Volume increases the projection.
Unique Push-Pull Design
The HT-5R Valve Head features a unique push-pull amp design, that delivers the crunchy, high gain characteristics of a 100W output stage, but with lower power and volume. The push-pull configuration produces 5 Watt of output and provides excellent valve harmonics, and plenty of powerful tones to create the sound that you require.
No Blackstar amp would be complete without the patented ISF control. This easy-to-use function enables players to achieve the choice of two iconic tones at the turn of a dial. When turned counter clockwise, the amp delivers a classic American characteristic, with a tight bottom end. When turned clockwise, the amp delivers a classic British tone with a woody texture. ISF is perfect for players who like a variety of tones and styles, and ideal for cover bands who might feature both tones.
Pair Of 12'' Custom-Designed 50W Speakers
The HT-5RS Mini Stack features a pair of 1 x 12'' speakers, that work exceptionally well with the HT range, for loud and clear projection. The 50W speakers are constructed with high quality materials to ensure that players achieve their perfect sound.
- Small but mighty 5 Watt format
- Unique push-pull configuration offers rich valve harmonics & full sounding tone
- Equipped with patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) for unlimited tonal options
- Two foot-switchable channels include Overdrive & Clean
- Volume x2, Tone, Gain, 3-Band EQ, ISF & Reverb controls provide great versatility
- Digital Reverb offers increased flexibility
- Speaker Emulated Output makes pro direct recording easy
- Series: HT
- Amp Type: Valve
- Preamp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 1 x 12BH7
- Watts: 5 W
- Inputs: Guitar, MP3/Line
- Controls: Volume x2, Tone, Overdrive Select, Gain, 3-Band EQ, ISF, Reverb
- Channels: 2 (Clean/Overdrive)
- Weight: 7.5kg
- Dimensions: 444 x 229 x 228 (mm)
- Finish: Black
Custom Designed Speaker Cabinets
- Pair of speakers to create a small but powerful combination
- For use with HT series
- High quality construction for quality sound
- Loaded with 50 Watts for loud & powerful yet clear projection
- Series: HT
- Power: 50W
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Speaker: 1 x 12" Custom Voiced 12" 50W
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.