View Full Description
Choose Between Two Channels
The Blackstar HT-5RH Head is loaded with a whole range of features that allow precise tonal shaping, so that you can find the sound that suits your style. There are two channels on-board that can be selected via the included footswitch, these include Clean or Overdrive. The Clean channel can be sculpted via the Volume control for increased output and the Tone knob lets you choose between a warm, dark tone or light and bright. The Overdrive Channel can be adjusted using the Gain control for a full, distorted and crunchy sound, whilst the Volume increases the projection.
Unique Push-Pull Design
The HT-5R Valve Head features a unique push-pull amp design, that delivers the crunchy, high gain characteristics of a 100W output stage, but with lower power and volume. The push-pull configuration produces 5 Watt of output and provides excellent valve harmonics, and plenty of powerful tones to create the sound that you require.
No Blackstar amp would be complete without the patented ISF control. This easy-to-use function enables players to achieve the choice of two iconic tones at the turn of a dial. When turned counter clockwise, the amp delivers a classic American characteristic, with a tight bottom end. When turned clockwise, the amp delivers a classic British tone with a woody texture. ISF is perfect for players who like a variety of tones and styles, and ideal for cover bands who might feature both tones.
Pair Of 12'' Custom-Designed 50W Speakers
The HT-5RS Mini Stack features a pair of 1 x 12'' speakers, that work exceptionally well with the HT range, for loud and clear projection. The 50W speakers are constructed with high quality materials to ensure that players achieve their perfect sound.
- Small but mighty 5 Watt format
- Unique push-pull configuration offers rich valve harmonics & full sounding tone
- Equipped with patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) for unlimited tonal options
- Two foot-switchable channels include Overdrive & Clean
- Volume x2, Tone, Gain, 3-Band EQ, ISF & Reverb controls provide great versatility
- Digital Reverb offers increased flexibility
- Speaker Emulated Output makes pro direct recording easy
- Series: HT
- Amp Type: Valve
- Preamp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 1 x 12BH7
- Watts: 5 W
- Inputs: Guitar, MP3/Line
- Controls: Volume x2, Tone, Overdrive Select, Gain, 3-Band EQ, ISF, Reverb
- Channels: 2 (Clean/Overdrive)
- Weight: 7.5kg
- Dimensions: 444 x 229 x 228 (mm)
- Finish: Black
Custom Designed Speaker Cabinets
- Pair of speakers to create a small but powerful combination
- For use with HT series
- High quality construction for quality sound
- Loaded with 50 Watts for loud & powerful yet clear projection
- Series: HT
- Power: 50W
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Speaker: 1 x 12" Custom Voiced 12" 50W
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.