Trevor James Alphasax Eb Alto Saxophone, Black and Gold
Trevor James Alphasax Eb Alto Saxophone, Black and GoldDetails
The Trevor James Alphasax Eb Alto Saxophone has been designed for the younger and smaller player. Providing a developed finger position, the saxophone is now easier than ever to use for smaller hand sizes. The Alphasax by Trevor James is 33 percent lighter than its original model. Finished in black, the Alphasax features gold lacquer keys, a full 2 octave range and is suitable for ABRSM Grades 1-3. The Alphasax comes equipped with a lightweight moulded case with backpack straps, harness strap, mouthpiece, cap, single screw, ligature and reed.
Product Ref: 39938View Full Description
Buy on finance from £16.63 per month Finance from £16.63 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
In order to make the saxophone easier to play for those with smaller hands, Trevor James has redesigned the original model. The low B and Bb keys have been removed, along with the top D#, E and F keys. These changes have made the alphasax 33 percent lighter and more manageable for the younger player. A combination of keys have been moved so that they are more ergonomic and comfortable to play. The fully chromatic scale from low C to high D makes it usable for ABRSM Grades 1-3.
Lightweight Instrument and Case
Keeping the instrument light is a real key feature of this saxophone. Weighing only 1.86kg, the instrument is great for younger and smaller players. Whether you're going to school, rehearsal, gigs or concerts, the lightweight case will protect your instrument from scratches and knocks, keeping your instrument looking, feeling, and sounding like new for longer.
Included with this saxophone is everything that a new student needs, to begin practising as soon as their saxophone arrives. As well as the lightweight case, the pack includes a harness strap which can take the weight of the saxophone off the arms and onto the neck, allowing for longer and more comfortable playing. The pack also includes a mouthpieces, cap, reed and ligature.
- Redesigned G# and Low C# Keys
- Redesigned Low D# and C Keys
- Fully Chromatic Range from Low C to High D
- Bb Bis and Side Bb Keys
- Finish: Black
- Keys: Gold Lacquer
- Pads: High Quality Pisoni Pads with Metal Reflectors
- Lightweight Moulded Case with Backpack Straps
- Harness Strap
- Single Screw Ligature
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.