View Full Description
The advanced A.M.T (Articulation Morphing Technology) & V.M.T (Velocity Morphing Technology) engines allows you to seamlessly morph from soft to loud notes, from dead muted to sustain, and even from sustain to fifth or octave pinch harmonics. The morphing is phase-aligned without any phasing issues whilst to provide advanced string and fretboard positioning the AI chooses the best fitting strings and fretboard position for you taking speed, timing, notes and polyphony into account.
All the hi-fidelity samples contained within the Vir2 Electri6ity plug-in are recorded dry by taking a direct output from the guitar and capturing the raw tone. This allows maximum versatility when mixing as you can use the provided amps and effects within Vir2 to adjust the tone to exactly how you want it. With a large range of amp tones such as British, Classic, Clean, Jazz, Metal, Modern and rock the Vir2 delivers a variety of authentic and professional tones but however if that?s not enough you can also use your own additional plug-ins to amplify your tone.
"...if you want a range of well-sampled guitars, powered by an engine that will let you use them to create 'photo real' performances, Electri6ity will step up and deliver, regardless of the musical style you prefer to play. A truly stunning library."
Future Music Magazine
"...this is the best electric guitar library we've come across to date. Select a DI instrument, play a few notes or chords and you might be convinced that a real guitar has been plugged into your mixing board."
Music Tech Magazine
- Features 8 iconic guitar tones
- Multiple pickup, playing style and articulation options
- Advanced engines to deliver extremely realistic sound
- Hammer-on and pull-off capabilities
- Advanced A.I provides carefully calculated dynamics
- Powerful chord detection engine
- Built-in multi effects unit with stomp boxes and amplifiers
- Sampled Guitars: 8 High Quality Electric Guitars
- Pickup Positions: Bridge, Neck, Blend
- Picking: Down Stroke, Up Stroke
- Playing Types: Picked, Strummed
- Playing Modes: Polyphonic, Monophonic, Legato (Sustain/Muted), Slide
- Sustain Neck <> Bridge
- Sustain <> 5th / Octave Pinch Harmonics
- Dead Notes <> Muted <> Half-Muted
- Ghost Notes Clean
- Ghost Notes Dirty
- Hammer On (played after sustain note) / Hammer On (tapped)
- Pull Off (played after sustain note) / Pull Off (tapped)
- One and two frets Slides Up / Down
- Slides (from and to every available fret)
- FX Samples (Screams, Scratches, Whammy-FX, etc.)
- Finger Noise
- Finger Noise Short
- Mixed I
- Mixed II
- Hand Mute (fret can be selected)
- Palm Mute
Slide Down Short
- Slide Down Medium
- Slide Down Long
- Slide Down (1 fret, short)
- Slide Up (1 fret, short)
Slide Noise Down
- Slide Noise Up
- Pick Noise
- Guitar Noise: Adds pick, finger and slide noises according to your playing
- Legato: Fluid legato lines in real time
- Vibrato: Authentic vibrato in real time
- Humanization: Nothing is random, everything is artificial intelligence
- Chord Detection: Chords are detected and transferred into guitar chords in real time
- Root Key Detection: Inversions and chords with additional root keys are detected
- Easy Double-Tracking: Simple double tracking without increasing the memory footprint
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or higher (32/64-bit)
- Processor: 1.4 GHz (Pentium or Athlon XP)
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Free Space: 27GB
- Operating System: OS 10.5.x or newer
- Processor: 1.66GHz Intel Core Duo or better
- RAM: 4GB
- Free Space: 27GB
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.