Tascam CD-RW900MKII Stand-Alone CD Recorder
Tascam CD-RW900MKII Stand-Alone CD RecorderDetails
The Tascam CD-RW900MKII Stand-Alone CD Recorder is a great-sounding, simple interface for recording CDs. Enjoy years of reliable operation in the most demanding installations with the new TEAC tray-loading transport, offering gapless recording when setting track marks, something not possible using off-the-shelf PC optical drives. The high performance AKM codec delivers clean, clear audio in both CDDA and MP3 formats, capturing a wide dynamic range for optimal CD recording with a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.8 dB.
Product Ref: 52912View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.36 per month Finance from £10.36 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
No matter the source, the CD-RW900MKII's independent left and right input trim controls as well as digital trim settings make sure to get the recording levels right, with 24-bit AD/DA conversion to capture the best possible sound quality. For simple navigation through long recordings, the time-track increment feature adds a track number after a set amount of time has passed. As well as CD recording, the CD-RW900MKII makes a full-featured CD player for commercial or broadcast applications, with the ability to play standard audio CDs or MP3 CDs for longer playback times. The Tascam legendary reliability makes the CD-RW900MKII a natural choice for both professional and commercial installations.
- Highly reliable tray-loading optical drive
- Records to pro CD-R, CD-RW and consumer CD-R and CD-RW media (Ultra-Speed CD-RW media are not supported)
- Selectable read speed to increase playability of low-grade or damaged media
- 24-bit A/D and D/A converters
- Input sample rate converter (32-48 kHz, defeatable)
- Independant L/R analogue input level controls
- Digital volume
- Sync recording function
- Auto or manual track division
- Time track division: Adds a CD track ID every 1 to 10 minutes
- Digital fade in/out from 1 to 30 sec in 1-sec steps
- Rec mute function to record silence
- Erase/un-finalize CD-RWs
- Supports CD-Text
- Computer keyboard can be used for CD-Text input and as a remote control
- Timer function (play when power comes on)
- Continuous, single, random, or program (up to 99 songs) playback
- All, single, or A-B repeat play
- Auto Cue function
- Selectable skip mode: jump by track or in 1-minute steps
- Auto Ready function
- Plays MP3 files on CDs
- Plays MP3 files inside directories
- Shows MP3 tags on Display (ID3)
- Pitch control (±16 in 0.1 to 1.0 steps)
- Key control (±6 semi-tones)
- Key original function (change tempo without changing key)
- Coaxial digital I/O
- Optical digital I/O
- RCA unbalanced analogue I/O
- Wireless remote control included
- Infrared remote receiver can be deactivated
- 2-U rack mount construction
- Recordable media: CD-R, CD-RW, CD-R-DA, CD-RW-DA (High speed CD-RW is supported)
- Playback disc formats: CD-DA, CD-ROM (ISO 9660 Level 1/2 Joliet format, multisession discs and CD text)
- Playback file formats: CD-DA: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit stereo, MP3: 44.1 kHz, 64-320 kbps, VBR
- Recording file formats: CD-DA: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit stereo
- Quantisation: 16-bit linear
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, ±0.8 dB (Playback) 20 Hz to 20 kHz, ±1.0 dB (Recording)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 95 dB (Playback) 90 dB (Recording)
- Dynamic range: 95 dB (Playback) 90 dB (Recording)
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.006 (Playback) <0.008 (Recording)
- Channel separation: >90 dB (Playback, at 1 kHz) >80 dB (Recording, at 1 kHz)
- Wow and flutter: <0.001 (unmeasurable)
Analogue inputs and outputs
- Analogue input: Unbalanced RCA
- Nominal input level: -10 dBV (-16 dBFS)
- Nominal impedance: 22k ohm ±10 %
- Analogue output: Unbalanced RCA
- Nominal output level: -10 dBV (-16 dBFS)
- Maximum output level: +6 dBV ±2 dB
- Nominal impedance: 200 ohm ±10 %
- Headphones output: 6.3-mm stereo jack
- Output power: 20 mW + 20 mW (into 32 ohm)
Digital inputs and outputs
- Digital inputs:
- Supported input sampling frequencies: 32-48 kHz
- Coaxial: RCA, IEC60958 Type II (SPDIF)
- Optical: TOS, IEC60958 Type II (SPDIF)
- Digital outputs:
- Coaxial: RCA, IEC60958 Type II (SPDIF)
- Optical: TOS, IEC60958 Type II (SPDIF)
- Keyboard connector: Mini DIN, 6-pin (PS/2)
Power supply and other specifications
- Voltage requirements:
- USA/Canada: 120 V AC, 60 Hz
- Europe: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Australia: 240 V AC, 50 Hz
- Power consumption:
- USA/Canada: 16 W
- Europe, Australia: 18 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 483 mm x 94 mm x 309 mm
- Weight: 4.3 kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.