Studio Electronics Toolbar
Studio Electronics ToolbarDetails
Product Ref: 94460View Full Description
Spend another £21.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Stereo Digital Delay & Analog LFO
The Studio Electronics Toolbar is a highly versatile Eurorack module featuring a wide range of parameters, perfect as a utility tool for your modular setup. Two of the most prominent features on the Toolbar Module is the built-in stereo delay and attenuator section. The digital stereo delay provides a vintage-style delay, ideal for working with Tonestar modules providing a wide range of controls to tweak and sculpt the delay to suit your requirements. The Delay section includes controls for level, amount, dry pan, wet pan, time feedback, LFO, Time, Bypass switch and a CV input. The Analog LFO includes a triangle and square out with a range switch and LED, ideal for creating a range of synthetic sounds, giving you the ability to route the waveforms to external gear for added flexibility.
Attenuator & Hi-Cut Filter
Also included on this Eurorack module is an attenuator section which includes normal and inverted outs as well as a small trim control for controlling your levels. The attenuator section is ideal for providing extra control over an external parameter as well as providing flexible connectivity. The integrated Hi-Cut filter features a three-position switch for toggling between the input and two outputs. The 1 in 2 out router features a 3.5mm mono and TRS stereo output as well as a dedicated input and level control.
Design & Layout
The compact and unconventional horizontal design requires 32HP of space on a modular rack. The sleek black finish not only looks good but will blend in with any existing modular setup. The module features a through-hole mounting scheme for quick and easy installation. The ergonomic layout provides a streamlined and straight-forward design, with every parameter clearly labelled. The multifaceted module is ideal for a range of applications and can be connected to a wide range of external gear.
- Versatile utility Eurorack module
- Attenuator with normal and inverted outs
- 1 in 2 out router with short lag/hi cut filter on the 2nd out
- Analog LFO tri/sqr out with range switch and LED
- Stereo digital delay with level, amount, wet pan, dry pan, time, feedback, and LFO to time CV in control to delay amount
- True bypass, 3.5mm mono and TRS stereo out
- 10 potentiometers in total
- IN: Audio or CV input
- AMNT: Amount of attenuation
- INV: Inverted output
- OUT: Output
- IN: Input
- OUT: Output A
- OUT: Output B
- AMNT: Hi frequency cut amount
- RATE: Speed control for low frequency oscillator
- RANGE: Slow and audio rate
- TRIANGLE: Triangle waveform
- SQUARE: Square
- LFO (^): Low frequency oscillator
- TIME: Delay speed
- W-PAN: Wet pan
- D-PAN: Dry pan
- CV IN: Delay amount control voltage input
- AMNT: Effect Amount
- REGEN: Echo repeat or regeneration
- BYPASS: (Relay) bypass
- LEVEL: Master output level
- IN: Delay input
- STEREO: Stereo output
- MONO: Mono output
- PCB Mounting Scheme: Through-hole
- Size: 32hp
- Depth: 35mm including connectors
- Power Usage: 30mA, 25mA (+12 / -12)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.