View Full Description
Small in size but big in value, the USB-powered CMC Quick Controller provides precise tactile control over virtually any effect, EQ and performance parameter within Cubase. With this intuitive micro controller you can cut and boost frequencies with utmost precision, tweak multiple effect parameters at once, remote-control your favorite functions and simply set yourself free from the unmusical duo of mouse and keyboard.
The CMC QC unit houses 13 illuminated buttons and eight rotary encoders with green LED lights that change their lighting intensity according to the set position. To ensure a maximum of flexibility, the controller comes with three dedicated working modes - EQ, Quick Control and MIDI. Once in the EQ mode, the rotary encoders mirror the Cubase Channel EQ controls to give you accurate control over the frequency, gain and bandwidth levels. Being the perfect choice for tweak freaks and control enthusiasts, the QC mode brings the powerful Cubase Quick Controls to your fingertips, including their potential to create off-the-beaten-track effects and precise automation data. The assignment is as fast as it gets: choose a parameter within Cubase, push the f/Q Learn button and turn the desired encoder - that's it. Plus, the versatile MIDI mode turns the CMC QC into a freely configurable MIDI controller to provide addtitional creative headroom.
Best of all, by using the included CMC-QC Editor software you can conveniently edit the MIDI control change parameters via a slick graphical interface. Parameter values are displayed underneath the respective encoders and can be entered manually.
So, whether you are looking for a smart add-on controller for your master keyboard, a versatile live performance tool or a time-saving studio companion, the CMC-QC is always the right choice.
- USB-powered rotary-encoder controller
- Quick Control mode for assigning 8 illuminated rotary encoders to software parameters
- EQ mode lets 8 rotary encoders tweak channel EQ parameters
- MIDI mode for assigning any MIDI control number to 8 rotary encoders by CMC-QC editor software
- 8 user-assignable function keys
- Compatible with Cubase 6, Cubase Artist 6, Cubase 5.5.1, Cubase Studio 5.5.1, Cubase AI 6.0.0, Cubase AI 5.1.1 and Nuendo 5.0
- Mac OS X 10.5.8, 10.6.4, 10.7 (32-bit/64-bit kernel)
- Intel processor (Intel Core Duo or faster recommended)
- 1 GB RAM
- CD-ROM drive
- USB component port (1.1/2.0)
- Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista SP2 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Pentium / Athlon 2 GHz or faster (dual core processor recommended)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB for Windows 7 64-bit)
- CD-ROM drive
- USB component port (1.1/2.0)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.