Sontronics STC-1S Mics Stereo Pair, Black
Sontronics STC-1S Mics Stereo Pair, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 85522View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.07 per month Finance from £7.07 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Stereo Matched Condenser Microphones
The Sontronics STC-1S Mics are stereo matched within a laboratory for optimal audio performance, ensuring an exceptional stereo image for a more natural and refined sound. The small-diaphragm design ensures when you are recording, the sound isn’t flattened or affected by colour, retaining your sources natural harmonic content. The cardioid polar pattern and extended frequency response (20Hz – 20kHz) ensures you capture every nuance of your source audio. Also included is a three-stage pad including -10 and -20dB attenuation control as well as two filter settings for removing rumble and a further 150Hz filter for added definition.
Versatile Recording Applications
The STC-1S Condenser Microphones features on-board class-A preamps for optimal audio performance, providing stellar audio quality with minimal operational noise. The range of controls and on-board filters, allow you to adapt to nearly any recording situation. The versatile nature of the microphone means it’s ideal for recording everything from choirs and four-piece bands to stringed instruments, orchestras and more. The Sontronics STC-1S is ideal for rthe recording of acoustic instruments, picking up every subtle pluck with immense detail.
Design & Construction
The small-diaphragm “pencil-like” design is ideal for a range of environments. With its versatile design and premium-grade components, the Sontronics STC-1S is ideal for both live and studio applications. The sleek yet bold design is reminiscent of vintage studio microphones from the 70s and 80s. The front of the microphones features all the major filters and attenuation controls, with rugged switches designed for long-lasting performance. Additionally, the microphones come complete with a luxury velvet-lined wooden case, ideal for storing and transporting your mics. Additionally, the bundle also includes an adjustable stereo mounting bar, two microphone clips and two windshields for added convenience. You can also switch between capsules with the optional (not included) Omni or Hyper capsules for added flexibility.
- Pair of small-diaphragm stereo matched condenser microphones
- Matched together in a laboratory for optimal stereo field
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Extended frequency range for optimal audio fidelity
- Ideal for acoustic instruments as well as choirs, bands and more
- Ideal for both live and studio applications
- Three-stage attenuation controls
- Two built-in filters
- Complete with luxury velvet-lined wooden case, adjustable stereo mounting bar, two mic clips and two foam windshields
- Polar pattern: Cardioid (optional OMNI and HYPER capsules available)
- Frequency response: 25Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 12mV/Pa -36dB ±2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1,000Hz)
- Impedance: ≤200 Ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 16dB (A-weighted)
- Max SPL: 137dB (for 0.5 THD @ 1kHz)
- Power source: 48V ±4V phantom power required
- Connector: Three-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 162 x 24 x 24mm
- Weight: 214g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.