View Full Description
The RAW Virtual Instrument was created by Rob Papen after he attended the Dutch Dancefair in early 2014. The soft-synthesizer focuses more on distorted sounds with an easy-to-use layout, featuring presets that have been contributed by the likes of Promo, Ophidian, Mad dog, Deathmachine, D-Passion, Rob Fabrie, DJ Thera, N-Vitral, Tha Playah, DJ Hidden and The Viper to name a few.
The Rob Papen development team truly thought outside the box when creating the RAW soft-synth, with a different signal-setup making it different from other synthesizers that you might find, featuring two oscillators and a filter, with an EQ that can be pre- or post-distortion. The RAW Virtual Instrument gives you plenty of options to shape your sound, with each voice having its own Waveshaper, Distortion and Lo-Fi.
In addition to the flexible X/Y fields found in the feature packed OSC 1 and OSC 2 sections, RAW users can use effects such as Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, high-quality Reverb and Stereo Delay, as well as effectively drawing their own 'waveforms' for DubStep and other EDM styles. The easy-to-use layout and self-explanatory Easypage makes things simple to understand and use, increasing your creativity and productivity.
- PC: 32 & 64 bits VST, AAX for Windows Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Mac: 32 & 64 bits AU, VST and AAX, for OSX 10.6 or higher
- Serial/license system with activation while registering the product
- 2nd serial for 2nd computer/laptop are available after you have registering the product's original serial/license.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.