Radial PZ-DI Instrument DI Box
Radial PZ-DI Instrument DI BoxDetails
*PLEASE NOTE: Graphs displaying the performance of the Radial PZ-DI can be viewed via the PDF file below.
Product Ref: 91678View Full Description
Spend another £20.01 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 1/4'' hi-Z input for connecting your instrument
- 3-position load adjustment switch for optimizing the load for the type of pickup being used:
- 1 meg-Ohm to replicate traditional DIs
- 10 meg-Ohm for piezo transducers
- 220 ohm for magnetic pickups
- Reduce the input sensitivity by 15dB with the PAD allowing the PZ-DI to be used with high output instruments
- Variable Hi-Cut enables you to tame the sound of instruments that often contain excessive high frequencies
- Variable Lo-Cut enables you to remove unwanted resonance
- 1/4'' hi-Z throughput for feeding an on-stage amplifier
- Ground Lift switch disconnects the ground from your audio signal path to eliminate hum and buzz from ground loops
- Durable powder coated finish to withstand years of use
- 180 degree polarity reverse switch toggles pin-2 and pin-3 at the XLR output. Enables you to tame acoustic hot-spots on stage and reduce resonant feedback
- Non-slip pad on the bottom of the PZ-DI provides electrical and mechanical isolation whilst preventing the box from sliding around
- 48V status LED is on when phantom power is being fed from your console
- Active circuit uses discrete and IC circuitry for exceptional signal handling and low noise
- 14 gauge steel construction prevents circuit board from being torqued and leading to part failure
- Extra durable switches with metal outer casting with ratings above 20,000 cycles
- MIL spec PCB for noise-free performance and double-sided through-hole solder points provide extra durability
- Internal switching supply increases rail voltage to allow for more headroom and low distortion
- Glass filled nylon XLR connector with large nickel-silver pin-contacts
- Thru buffer buffers the signal before it is sent to the throughput connector for use with piezo transducers, or using with longer cable runs
- Audio Circuit Type: Proprietary Analog Circuit with Low-Noise FET OP-Amp
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Dynamic Range: 105dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -98dB
- Maximum Gain: +4.6dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.02
- Input Impedance: 10M / 1M / 220k-Ohms
- Input Impedance With PAD On: 50k-Ohms
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms - Nominal
- Input Pad: -15dB
- XLR Configuration: AES standard (Pin-2 Hot)
- Power: 48V Phantom Power - Proprietary Digital Switching
- Construction: 14 Gauge Steel Chassis & Outer Shell
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat
- Size: (W x H x D) 84mm x 127mm x 48mm / 3.3'' x 5.0'' x 2''
- Weight: 0.544kg (1.2lbs)
- FCC Approval: Complies with Section 15 of the FCC Rules
- Conditions: For Use in Dry Locations Only Between 5°C & 40°C
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.