Neumann TLM 67 Switchable Studio Microphone
Neumann TLM 67 Switchable Studio MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 90423View Full Description
Buy on finance from £39.02 per month Finance from £39.02 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Switchable Polar Patterns
A very special feature of the TLM 67 is the ability to switch between omnidirectional, cardioid and figure-8 pickup patterns. The polar patterns are easily selected via a discrete switch below the grille and a small window shows which pattern is currently active. The option to switch between the polar patterns lends excellent flexibility in the TLM 67s application. The large diaphragm microphone is primarily designed for every type of vocal performance and can be used with individual instruments.
Omnidirectional microphones have an equal output and sensitivity at every angle so they can pick up sound from any direction. This flexibility means that the microphone doesn't need to be pointed directly at the source of sound, ideal for applications where a group of vocalists or musicians need to be recorded. Cardioid provides sensitivity right at the front of the mic and is the most resistant to feedback. These patterns are ideal for picking up single sound sources within loud environments. With a figure-8 polar pattern, the microphone picks up sound from the front and rear, making it suitable for recording dual vocals from either side.
Premium Filter & Pre-Attenuation Control
The versatile microphone features control settings that allow users to adapt to the ever changing activities within professional studio environments. A pre-attenuation switch on the back of the microphone reduces transmission levels by 10 dB to help deal with extremely high sound pressure levels. The high-pass filter switch also ensures reduction of impact sound and wind noise by changing the cut-off point of low frequencies.
- Three switchable polar patterns with omnidirectional, cardioid & figure-8 settings
- Based on the revolutionary U67 microphone from the 1960s
- Designed for vocals, spoken voice, in orchestral recordings or for use with individual instruments
- Large wire mesh grille with elastically mounted double diaphragm capsule
- Switchable high-pass filter & pre-attenuation
- Transformerless circuit technology
- Dual-colour exterior design
- Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient Transducer
- Directional Pattern: Omnidirectional / Cardioid / Figure 8
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kΩ
- Omnidirectional: 10 mV/Pa
- Cardioid: 18 mV/Pa
- Figure 8: 9 mV/Pa
- Rated Impedance: 50Ω
- Rated Load Impedance: 1kΩ
- Equivalent Noise Level, CCIR
- Omnidirectional: 29 dB
- Cardioid: 24 dB
- Figure 8: 30 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level, A-Weighted
- Omnidirectional: 16 dB-A
- Cardioid: 11 dB-A
- Figure 8: 17 dB-A
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio, CCIR
- Omnidirectional: 65 dB
- Cardioid: 70 dB
- Figure 8: 64 dB
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio, A-Weighted
- Omnidirectional: 78 dB-A
- Cardioid: 83 dB-A
- Figure 8: 77 dB-A
- Maximum SPL for THD <0.5 Percent
- Omnidirectional: 110 dB
- Cardioid: 105 dB
- Figure 8: 111 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD <5 Percent
- Omnidirectional: 130 dB
- Cardioid: 125 dB
- Figure 8: 131 dB
- Maximum Output Voltage: -1 dBu
- Power Supply: P48
- Matching Connector: XLR 3F
- Weight: 490 g
- Diameter: 56 mm
- Length: 200 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.