Millennia Media HV-3D/4 Four Channel Microphone Preamplifier
Millennia Media HV-3D/4 Four Channel Microphone PreamplifierDetails
Product Ref: 39507View Full Description
Buy on finance from £88.76 per month Finance from £88.76 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The HV-3D-4 features a transformerless input, balanced audio path, and minimal amplifier design, offering the most transparent path from your microphone to the rest of your signal chain.
Ultra High Dynamic Stability
Millenia Media's HV-3D-4 features native input headroom at +23 dBu, and a +32 dBu headroom output that assures linearity and ultra high dynamic stability. The HV-3D-4 does not need attenuators, input pads or switch points, as some other mic preamps do, this means that unnecessary sonic degradation is avoided.
High Degree of Signal Integrity
The HV-3D-4 by Millenia Media provides consistently transparent audio an all dynamic excursions and frequency extensions thanks to its custom designed circuit board and hand selected critical components. The HV-3D's signal path from input through to output is entirely balanced with a minimum amplifier topology, this maintains a high degree of signal integrity.
"Our HV-3D is primarily dedicated to making a great drum sound instantly available. It’s truly a beautiful thing and it sounds awesome... The HV-3D has added so much more to the feeling of creativity in our studio and I just want to say thanks for making such a great unit. It’s a solid piece of work, looks great and it sounds amazing - I’m in love!"
John Haggins, DigiNote Studio, Miami Beach, FL
- Unsurpassed ambience retrieval
- Transformerless design with matched hi-speed discrete transistor octet has 23 dB input headroom: no attenuator "pads" needed
- Uncolored timbral accuracy at all dynamic levels
- Entirely balanced audio path with precision components maintains signal integrity: THD under 5 ppm (.0005%)
- Effortless, vividly realistic, musical performance
- Laser-trimmed FET-based output stage has 32 dB headroom: drives 1000 foot (300 m) cable runs with ease
- Standard 36-step gain controls (1.5 dB per step) are stereo matched to .08 dB
- Ultra-clean toroid power supply
- Gold audio connectors and switches
- Mogami Neglex OFC audio wiring
- Silver Teflon power wiring
- Welded 16 gauge steel rack chassis
- Minimum Gain: 8.5 dB
- Maximum Gain:
- (1.5 dB per step, 36 steps)
- 65 dB (up to 75 dB on request)
- Frequency Response:
- +0 / -3 dB
- sub 3 Hz to beyond 300 kHz
- 60 dB Gain, 10 Hz - 30 kHz, Inputs common
- -133 dB EIN
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise:
- 35 dB Gain, 10 Hz - 20 kHz bandwidth, +27 dBu Out
- < .001%, Typ. < .0005%
- Intermodulation Distortion:
- (50 Hz & 7 kHz) 35 dB Gain, +27 dBu Out
- < .0009%
- Phase Response:
- 35 dB Gain, 50 Hz - 20 kHz bandwidth, +27 dBu Out
- < 2 degrees deviation
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio:
- 35 dB Gain, 10 Hz - 20 kHz bandwidth, 100 mV C.M.
- > 65 dB, Typ > 85 dB
- Slew Rate:
- 35 dB Gain, +27 dBu Out
- > 25 Volts per microsecond
- Maximum Input Level:
- 20 Hz - 40 kHz
- +23 dBu (no attenuator pads required)
- Maximum Output Level:
- 20 Hz - 40 kHz
- +32 dBu
- Phantom Input Impedance:
- 1 kHz
- 6,750 ohms
- Output Impedance: 24.3 Ohms (x2)
- DPA (B&K) Mic Powering: +130 V dc max, (non-phantom)
- Phantom Powering: +48 V dc, +/- 2 V dc
- Power Consumption: 12 watts maximum
- Power Requirements:
- 200-240 V ac
- 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions/Shipping Weight: 19" W x 3.5" H x 12.5" D, 25 lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.