Line 6 Pod Studio UX1 USB Audio Interface
Line 6 Pod Studio UX1 USB Audio InterfaceDetails
The POD Studio UX1 is a compact and powerful audio interface. It combines the stunning Line 6 sound of POD Farm 2 plug-in with a USB interface. Mix and match amp, effects and preamps to find your perfect tone and use Line 6's Tone Direct for perfect recording.
Product Ref: 14372View Full Description
Spend another £147.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Simple To Use
The Line 6 UX1 is rock solid and ready to go. Extremely easy to use, it has a super-quiet 1/4" guitar input, 1/8" headphone/line output and volume knob for instant straight forward recording.
The POD Farm 2.5 plug-in features tons of models ready to feature on your pro sounding tracks. Over 80 fully adjustable guitar amps, bass amps and preamps are at your disposal. From vintage classics to modern monsters the POD Studio UX1 is primed to deliver powerful Line 6 tones to your DAW. There are also a number of additional model packs which can be purchased from the Line 6 website if you decide you need some extra tones.
User friendly and intuitive, simply drag and drop models into the signal flow, pre or post amp. The carousel style gear browser displays a dream collection of amps and effects for you to choose from. Each fully adjustable model is fully tweakable so you can find your perfect tone incredibly fast and easily. If you want to get playing quick, over a thousand presets provide timeless tones in an instant.
To view the full list of included models with the Studio UX1 take a look at the PDF below.
There are many features which make the POD Studio UX1 the professionals' choice when it comes to recording. With 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces, the POD studio UX1 is extremely low noise. Latency is a thing of the past with Line 6's exclusive Tone Direct monitoring. This allows you to record using amp and effect modelling without sacrificing tone or feel. With 44.1/48 kHz 16-/24-bit recording (88.2/96 kHz with sample-rate conversion) the sound is pro studio standard. You can also record a dry signal while monitoring a fully processed POD tone so you arent forced to commiy to a tone until you are completely sure. The UX1 is light, solid and ideal for use with Ableton Live®, GarageBand®, Pro Tools®, Logic® and many other recording platforms. It is compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0.
- Lowest noise for recording guitar (12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces)
- Exclusive latency-killing ToneDirect? monitoring
- Up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording
- POD Farm 2.5 plug-in (Mac® AU/RTAS®/VST® and Windows® RTAS®/VST®)
- Ideal for use with Ableton® Live, Cubase®, Logic®, Garageband®, Pro Tools®, Cakewalk® and other pro recording platforms
- Includes Ableton® Live Lite Line 6 Studio Edition 8-track recording software and RiffWorks? T4 recording software
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- 1/4-inch guitar input
- Balanced XLR input with high-quality mic preamp
- Trim knob
- Two 1/4-inch line inputs
- 1/4-inch stereo monitor input
- Two 1/4-inch analog outs
- 1/4-inch headphone out
- USB bus-powered with LED status indicator
- Rock Solid ASIO, WDM and Mac® OS X Drivers
- 18 immortal guitar amps with 24 cabs
- 5 thumping bass amps with 5 cabs
- 29 stunning stompboxes and studio effects (instantly increases to 64 with included FX Junkie model pack!)
- 6 warm and colorful mic preamps
- 512MB RAM minimum (1GB or more recommended)
- 1GB free HD space minimum (10GB or more recommended for recording)
- Drive speed 5400rpm minimum (7200rpm or faster recommended)
- CD-ROM drive
- Internet connection for activation and online features
- One free USB 1.1- or 2.0-compatible port on computer (USB hubs are not supported)
- Mac® AU/RTAS®/VST® and Windows® RTAS®/VST®
- G4 800MHz or better
- OS X 10.4.6 or better
- Pentium® IV 1.2GHZ or better
- Windows XP (SP2) or Windows XP x64, Vista 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 7
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.