KRK V6S4 Studio Monitor, Single
KRK V6S4 Studio Monitor, SingleDetails
Product Ref: 80225View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.72 per month Finance from £12.72 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Bi-Amplified Reference Monitor
The KRK V6S4 is a two-way, full-range studio reference monitor designed to deliver extreme accuracy and superior control. The V6S4 builds on the success of KRKs innovative studio monitor range, combining the best of modern technology while retaining the classic principles that produced the high-quality reference monitors. The V6S4 Active Studio Monitor includes a 1-inch KRK designed Kevlar tweeter, accompanied by a 6.5-inch lightweight custom woven Kevlar woofer. The Kevlar construction for both the woofer and tweeter ensures a smooth midrange, combatting against colourisation. The two-way design is drive by the 155 watt custom, bi-amped Class-D amplifier that provides immense power for exceptional audio quality.
Ideal For Mixing & Mastering
The custom designed tweeter and woofer deliver exceptional audio fidelity, capturing every nuance of your original source audio as it was intended. The extreme sound reproduction is ideal for mixing and mastering purposes. The bi-amplified design delivering a pristine and silky high-end with a tight, punchy end as well as exceptional stereo imaging and superior transient speed. The front-firing optimised bass reflex enclosure provides added punch on the low-end, ideal for referencing bass sections that can normally be hard to hear. The rich and highly-detailed sound makes it ideal for mixing, allowing you to make subtle changes you can clearly hear.
49 DSP Equalisation Presets
One of the most unique and useful features of the KRK V6S4 Active Studio Monitor are the 49 DSP driven EQ presets. These varied presets are ideal for catering to different rooms/desks for audio optimisation. The user selectable presets ensure optimal performance for room acoustics and placement anomalies. The presets were developed by the KRK design team, analysing hundreds of monitor placement and room acoustic situations to deliver the most useful tools for audio performance.
Design & Construction
The KRK V6S4 Active Studio Monitor features the classic KRK design and high-quality construction. The solid aluminium front-baffle and EVA foam pad helps to stabilise and improve transient response and imaging. The monitors also come complete with robust EVA foam pad for non-skid and acoustic isolation, helping to improve the monitors performance in a range of environments. Universal threaded mounting bracket points are also included for easy mounting capabilities. The sleek design features a precise input level attenuation switch, as well as standby, ground lift, input sensitivity and logo LED selectors. Additionally, the studio monitors come complete with an optional protective grille for mobile broadcast applications.
- KRK custom designed Kevlar tweeter
- KRK custom designed Woven Kevlar woofer
- Optimised front ported bass reflex enclosure
- Bi-amplified Class-D amplification
- Acoustic and desk loading condition correction low frequency EQ's
- Mid and high frequency EQ
- 49 different DSP driven EQ presets give you superior control for room/desk correction as well as personal taste
- Precise input level attenuation switch
- Standby, ground life, input sensitivity and logo LED selectors
- Optional protective grille included for mobile broadcast applications
- Friction lock, Neutrik combo (XLR and TRS) connectors
- Robust EVA foam pad for non-skid and acoustic isolation
- Universal threaded mounting bracket points
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System Type: Active Studio Monitor
- Low-Frequency Transducer: 6.5'' Woofer
- Cast Aluminium Frame
- Kevlar Cone
- Ferrite Magnet
- High-Frequency Transducer: 1'' Tweeter
- Kevlar Dome
- Ferrite Magnet
- Frequency Response: 49Hz - 19kHz, ±3dB
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 24kHz, ±10dB
- Crossover Frequency: 1.6kHz
- Power Output: 155 Watts Total
- LF: 125 Watts
- HF: 30 Watts
- SPL: 115dB Peak SPL
- Connectors: XLR / 1/4'' Combo Input
- Input Impedance: Balanced 10k?
- Auto-Standby: 30 Minutes
- Enclosure Material: MDF/Aluminium
- Grille: Perforated Steel, Powder Coated, Covered both Woofer and Tweeter (Optional)
- Tool for Switches (Included)
- Threaded Inserts on Bottom of Enclosures - Compatible with KRKSTDX4A1 Pole Mount and KRKSTDX8A1 Wall Mount
- Dimensions: 13.89'' x 9.09'' x 11.34'' / 353mm x 231mm x 288mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 20.72lbs / 9.4kg
- Level Attenuation: -3dB, -2.5dB, -2dB, -1.5dB, -1dB, -0.5dB, 0dB
- System Settings:
- A (Ground Lift)
- B (Input -10dBV/+4dBu)
- C (Standby On/Off)
- D (Logo LED On/Off)
- E (Logo LED Bright/Dim)
- Low Control:
- L1: Low Shelf -3dB, 60Hz
- L2: Low Shelf -1.5dB, 60Hz
- L3: Low Shelf -2dB, 60Hz / Low Mid Peq -2dB, 200Hz
- L4: Flat
- L5: Low Mid Peq -2dB, 200Hz
- L6: Low Shelf +1.5dB, 60Hz
- L7: Low Shelf +3dB, 60Hz
- High Control:
- H1: High Shelf -2dB, 10kHz
- H2: High Shelf -1dB, 10kHz / High Mid Peq -1dB, 3.5kHz
- H3: High Mid Peq -1dB, 3.5kHz
- H4: Flat
- H5: High Mid Peq +1dB, 3.5kHz
- H6: High Shelf +1dB, 10kHz / High Mid Peq +1dB, 3.5kHz
- H7: High Shelf +2dB, 10kHz
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.