Direct Sound EXW-37 Wireless Isolation Headphones
Direct Sound EXW-37 Wireless Isolation HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 91793View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.30 per month Finance from £8.30 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Exceptional Audio Fidelity
The Direct Sound EXW-37 Studio Headphones deliver exceptional audio fidelity thanks to the high-grade components, technology and extended frequency range. The high-precision audio performance is thanks to the 37dB passive attenuation, as well as the extended frequency response ranging from 10Hz - 20kHz, capturing every nuance of your source audio. The heart of the headphones includes 40mm drivers with a closed-back design, delivering immense signal processing power, boasting up to 32-bit depth when using a HPA DSP source.
Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity
In addition to the high-precision audio performance, the EXW-37 Headphones feature integrated wireless Bluetooth connectivity. The high-speed Bluetooth connectivity uses the latest Bluetooth technology (version 4.0 x LE) for the best possible audio performance. The operating range of up to 100 feet (300 feet in line of sight) means you are free to walk away from your Bluetooth source, eliminating the restrictions of audio cables. The internal rechargeable Lithium Ion battery provides up to 50 hours of continuous play at 90 percent volume, with a 1000 hours of use on standby. There is also a Micro USB port for charging your headphones.
With its immense attention to detail and isolating design, the Direct Sound EXW-37 Headphones are ideal for mixing and mastering applications. The wide frequency range ensures you hear every subtle change when it comes to the mixing process. They are also ideal for audiophiles and music enthusiasts who like to capture every detail of their source audio.
The sleek yet lightweight design, makes the EXW-37 Studio Headphones highly comfortable. The Incrediflex, fully adjustable headband combined with the lightweight construction ensures optimal comfort and minimises listening fatigue. The closed-back design and heavily padded ear cups ensure maximum noise isolation, removing unwanted background noise so you focus solely on the music. The headband is also foldable for easy storage. Additionally, the headphones come complete with a charging cord.
- High-end studio headphones
- High precision audio (HPA) delivers rich, detailed sound
- Integrated wireless Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Lasts up to 50 hours - even at high volumes
- Operating range of 100 feet (or 300 feet line of sight)
- Highly comfortable adjustable headband
- Type: Wireless High Precision Audio (HPA™) studio headphone
- Passive Attenuation: 36.7 dB @ 8000Hz, NRR 29 dB
- Frequency Response: 10-25,000 Hz
- Signal Processing: 50,000-384,000 Hz x 32 bit depth when using HPA™ DSP source
- Drivers: 40mm, closed back
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Total Harmonic Distortion: .000048 (virtually zero)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 x LE
- Charging: Micro USB
- Maximum Input Power: 1,000 MW
- Battery: Lithium Ion / 50 hours at 90 volume / 1000 hours on standby
- Operating Range: Up to 300 feet line of sight / 100 feet typical
- Compatibility: MIXWAN Compatible
- Weight: 11.5 ounces
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.