View Full Description
The Denon DN-304SAM system is made up of two acoustically-inert MDF speaker cabinets, each combined with a 4'' polypropylene-coated woofer and a 1'' ferrofluid-cooled tweeter mounted to a proprietary waveguide. The left speaker contains the systems stereo amplifier, utilizing class A/B architecture providing exceptional clipping headroom and delivering outstanding sound quality with 20 watts per channel.
These monitors allow you to quickly connect auxiliary audio sources, with a 3.5mm stereo input jack to connect your media devices, and a front mounted headphone jack to make private listening quick and simple.
The DN-304SAM gives demanding users a versatile audio monitoring choice for all-day use in professional applications, and it is a sound that can be relied upon. Whether you aim to mix, monitor, or listen, you can expect outstanding sound quality from the DN-304SAM.
"With their compact design and powerful output, the DN304SAM delivers a level of acoustic performance that is perfect for meeting rooms, educational settings, retail outlets, and media production monitoring. These applications require performance far beyond what one can get from a conventional consumer speaker, and the DN304SAM delivers." Costa Lakoumentas, Senior VP at Denon Professional.
- High Performance Monitoring System (Stereo)
- 4'' Polypropylene-Coated Woofers for Tight, Accurate Bass
- 1'' Ferrofluid-Cooled Silk Dome Tweeters for Clear, Pristine Highs
- Proprietary Wave Guide for Optimum Sound Coverage
- 20 Watts Per Channel Amplifier with Class A/B Architecture
- Rear Ported Bass Reflex Design for Deep, Extended Low Frequency Response
- Rear Panel 1/4'' TRS Balanced and RCA Unbalanced Inputs
- Front Panel 1/8'' Stereo Auxiliary Input
- Front Panel 1/8'' Headphone Jack
- Front Panel Volume Control
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.7 x 7.4" / 21.3 x 14.6 x 18.8 cm
- Weight: 7.6 lb / 3.43 kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.