View Full Description
Ultra High Performance Device
The NUX UC-2 USB Audio Interface has been especially designed for the professional musician and offers a vast amount of versatility despite its compact size. It features two combo inputs for jack or XLR input on the front panel, and two line level inputs on the back panel, allowing you to record up to 4 tracks at one time, making the recording process quick and effortless.
This two-channel USB device for Mac and windows based systems allows you to record at up to 24-bit ultra high resolution for input into virtually all DAW, recording, and performance software. It's small enough to comfortably fit into your mobile recording rig, laptop bag, or backpack, while featuring high-quality components and circuitry suitable for the studio.
The NUX UC-2 is not only packed full of quality features, it is also extremely ease to use thanks to its basic layout. With its compact design and stable operation, the NUX UC-2 USB Audio Interface is a perfect beginner tool for an aspiring music producer, and also ideal for home use.
Compact and convenient USB audio interface
- Compatible with Windows XP, 7 and 8, and Mac computers
- Combo jacks with Hi-Z switch for mic and high impedance input
- Stereo headphones output 192KHz/24bit ultra high resolution
- Two front-panel balanced/unbalanced mic/instrument/line inputs on combo XLR/TRS jacks
- For unbalanced outputs on TS jacks
- Peak level indicators for input 1 and 2
- Trim 1 and 2 for mic preamplifier input level control
- MIDI Input and Output interface
- Phantom power switch with front-panel indicator LED
- Mono switch for input monitoring
- Input/Daw control for monitoring
- Output level control
- A/B switch for headphone source selection
- Front-panel headphone output
Tuning Range: 30-40 hz, 1 c - 4 g
- Is XuanBo Accuracy: ±0.25 Hz
- Response Time:750 Milliseconds
- Tuning Mode: Pitch (Hz) Pitch Pattern, Note/Octave Have/Octave Model, Absolute Absolute Mode, The Difference of Different Patterns
- Storage Tank: 9 Set of Drums (Each Group Contains Snare / Drums, Bass Drum, Alone The Breadth, Resonance and Open Drum Skin Parameters)
- Power Supply: 12V DC
- Weight: 60g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.