View Full Description
Authentic simulation of studio classics
Classic digital units reborn. The Galatic Reverb by Cherry Audio is an algorithmic reverb plug-in, extensively and immaculately modelled from revered studio classics, bringing the sounds of the professionals into your DAW. Ideal for flexibility, the algorithmic design of Galatic Reverb lets you find the perfect space for your mix and customise it to your liking without restraints that are typically associated with impulse convolution reverbs. The decay time of each reverb space can be freely controlled anywhere up to an astonishing 35 seconds, allowing you to transform anything from drums, vocals, strings, guitar or synthesizer to another world.
Customise the perfect space
Every mix is different and it's unlikely that any one reverb will fit all different styles and sounds. Galactic Reverb addresses these issues by presenting a slew of different controls to help you fit your reverb to your mix. A two-band EQ is included with low and high-frequency controls to either boost or cut the extreme portions of the spectrum. Ideal for removing unwanted rumble to create a cleaner tone or to attenuate excessive, shrill high-end that pokes through a mix, these controls are simple yet effective. Additionally, a dynamic damping control lets you simulate adding materials to your reverb space, reducing the number of high-end reflections in your space to create a smoother and more rounded tone. Reducing this is the perfect solution for solo violin or vocal sections to blend seamlessly with the input audio.
More creative effects are employed in the form of modulation, ducking and pre-delay. Both the depth and rate of modulation can be controlled independently from 0.1Hz to 5kHz, injecting movement and excitement into your reverb space. Perfect for when you need something with character, dialling the modulation up can help to distinguish your reverb sound from the rest of your mix to let instruments jump out from the speakers. Integrated into the plug-in with no side-chain necessary, the ducker allows you to automatically reduce reverb levels while other instruments are playing, creating space and clarity within your mix for a cohesive sound.
Signature Cherry Audio usability
Powerful sound design is met with an intuitive layout and control that presents all the controls you need in one window, without any complicated or unwanted diving into settings. This simplistic layout means it's easy to quickly create the perfect reverb sound for your instrument without getting bogged down and losing your creative focus. A collection of over 50 presets is included to help you identify the right sound for your instrument or to hear the full gambit of tones that Galatic Reverb has to offer. Of course, these presets are located in the signature Cherry Audio preset browser system with user preset storage to save your favourite sounds to recall in future sessions.
- Immaculate recreation of world-renowned hardware reverb units
- Integrated modulation with control over the depth and rate from 0.1Hz to 5kHz
- Damping controls simulate adding materials to the room to reduce the high-end reflections for a more smooth sound
- Independent pre-delay control from 0ms to 500ms
- Huge decay range from 0ms to 35s lets you create huge spatial soundscapes
- Automatic Ducker with customisable attenuation and recover time controls to reduce reverb level over other instruments for improved mix clarity
- Two-band EQ with low and high-frequency cut and shelf
- Stereo and Mono operation to use with all manner of input sources from solo vocals to drum mixes
- Mix and output level control make it ideal for use as an insert or as a fully-wet bus effect send
- Signature Cherry Audio ease of use with innovative browser functionality
- Over 50 professionally designed presets for a wide range of instruments from drums, guitars, keys, vocals and more
- Comprehensive DAW integration with MIDI automation for all controls
- Two GUI themes
- Operating system:
- Mac: macOS 10.9 or above (including macOS 12), 64-bit required
- Windows: Windows 7 or above (including Windows 11), 64-bit required
- Mac: AU, VST, VST3, AAX
- Windows: VST, VST3, AAX
- RAM: 8GB recommended
- Processor: Quad-core recommended (Native Apple M1 processor support)
- Product code: 1316-1036