View Full Description
Arturia KeyLab 88
Extensive Array Of Controls
The Arturia KeyLab 88 is made for performance and maximum expression both in the studio and on stage. It features a range of controls that allow you to tweak, edit, and filter your selected preset to shape and mould the sound you want. It is the perfect companion for the modern producer and performer. The Keylab 88 features several switches, encoders, faders, and 16 velocity and pressure-sensitive pads that allows you to modify your sound. Its controls can be configured for practically any MIDI purpose, providing flexibility. The pads can be used to trigger samples, play chords, sweep filters, and more. With a range of on-board controls, pads, and parameters, the KeyLab 88 strives to give the user freedom over the full-size keybed.
Control External Hardware & Software
Arturia KeyLab 88 offers a new depth of control over your favourite synths and software. The KeyLab 88 can be connected up using MIDI for your external synthesizers. It is USB class-compliant, so it is compatible with any other music software you own, allowing you to use it in your favourite DAW. The keyboard can act as a universal MIDI controller, allowing it to be compatible with third-party software and hardware. MIDI assignments can be customised using the screen or included MIDI Control Center software.
A Solution For The Modern Pianist
As well as including Analog Lab, the Arturia KeyLab 88 also comes bundled with 2 virtual piano instruments. Combined with the hammer-action keyboard and quality virtual piano sounds, the KeyLab 88 offers a realistic piano experience for the modern pianist. Included is the UVI Acoustic Grand Piano, a sample-based instrument that provides you with a realistic emulation of the Steinway Model D Concert Grand. The second piano included is the Piano V, which features 9 different world-class pianos that have been precisely crafted using Arturia's modeling technology.
Arturia V-Collection 7
A huge array of incredible instruments
Witness modeling perfection. All 24 instruments are crafted with love. From the British classic Synthi V to the expressive sound design of the Buchla Easel V. Even though the software is digital, Arturia has committed time to making sure they feature the best qualities that analog offers. Warmth, grit, the classic timbres of times gone by.
Whether it's the CS-80 V, the SEM V, the ARP2600, or the massive and patchable Modular V. Don't miss your change to play these legendary instruments.
It's not just the world of analog that has been represented here. The digital realm to has been masterfully reimagined. The DX7 V, the Synclavia V, and the beautifully reimagined - monitor included - CMI V sampler. True classics.
To top it all off. The Wurli V, the Clavinet V, and the Mellotron V are amongst the more conventional piano based instruments. Never be short of ideas with these amazing tools.
Analog Lab's preset powers
Simply exploring the capabilities of a synth is all part of the experience. However, If you're in the nitty-gritty of production and need to find the ideal sound then fear not. Analog lab is an excellent tool that allows you to search through and find the perfect sound for your mix.
It features streamlined controls for each instrument that allows you to play with parameters in real time. It's perfect for finding the exact sound you need.
Arturia KeyLab 88
- 88-note hammer-action fatar keybed with velocity and aftertouch
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
- Includes Piano V, and UVI Acoustic Grand Piano
- 32-digit LCD screen
- Easy & quick browsing system
- In-depth preset editing
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking assigned (directly assigned to KeyLab 88 controls)
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software
- Functions as a universal MIDI controller
- USB class-compliant
Arturia V-Collection 7
- Includes 24 software titles:
- Mellotron V
- Synthi V
- CZ V
- Analog Lab
- Clavinet V
- CMI V
- DX7 V
- Buchla Easel V
- Synclavier V
- B-3 V
- Mini V
- Piano V
- Stage-73 V
- Matrix-12 V
- Farfisa V
- Solina V
- SEM V
- Wurli V
- Jup-8 V
- ARP 2600 V
- CS-80 V
- Prophet V
- VOX Continental V
- Modular V
- Each virtual instrument in the V Collection can be used as a stand-alone application or as a NKS (except Analog Lab,Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V and B-3 V), VST, AU or AAX plug-in
- High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays
- All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, etc)
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller
- In app tutorials allowing to quickly understand the instruments
- Easy install and licence manager
- More than 8000 high-quality and innovative sound presets
- Analog Lab - All presets of the V Collection 7 can be browsed and edited from a single interface
- Arturia’s proprietary technologies, TAE® and Phi, ensure that each instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
Arturia Keylab 88
- Dimensions: 1295 x 350 x 110mm
- Weight: 13kg
V Collection 7
- Platform specifications:
- Windows: Win 7+ (64bit) PC: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU, 16GB free hard disk space, OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- Apple: 10.11+: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU, 16GB free hard disk space, OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- Required configuration: Works in Standalone, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, Audio Unit, NKS* (64-bit DAWs only)