View Full Description
Free Copy Of Latest Pro Tools
Apogee Quartet Audio Interface is the most affordable and comprehensive production bundle on the market, with the Quartet audio interface coming complete with a free copy of the latest full version of Pro Tools software (normally 550 GBP) as a perpetual licence. The perpetual licence gives you access to the latest version of Avid Pro Tools, providing you with updates to the latest version whenever they become available for the first year. This bundle gives you a huge saving on two products designed to work perfectly together, providing you with the most affordable option for obtaining one of the most comprehensive production experiences on the market.
Avid Pro Tools with Annual Upgrade Plan
Apogee Quartet Audio Interface
Optimise Your Workflow
The Quartet Audio Interface is the ideal companion for Avid Pro Tools and this special edition version is designed to optimise your workflow and streamline your production process. The highly portable audio interface is designed by Apogee and works perfectly with the industry-leading DAW on both Mac and Windows computers, allowing you to produce industry-standard recordings with ease. The premium-quality A/D converters are some of the best on the market, providing exceptional audio quality, capturing every nuance of your source audio for studio-grade recordings.
World Class Microphone Preamps
The custom Apogee microphone preamps feature 4 microphone inputs in total, the Quartet interface is ideal for capturing group projects from vocals to instruments. The exceptional audio fidelity captures every detail of your performance plus, the microphone preamps have a gain range up to 75dB, ideal for a range of recording applications. The low-noise performance and rich sound ensure you capture every nuance from your source material, allowing you to capture studio-grade recordings that you can process in Pro Tools. The mic/instrument combination inputs provide everything you need to capture both high quality vocals and instrument performances, ideal for capturing electric guitars, pianos and more.
Rugged Design With Dual OLED Displays
The sleek and compact design of the Apogee Quartet USB Audio Interface makes it perfect for portable applications, from home recordings all the way to the studio. The die-cast aluminium construction is not only eye-catching but highly-rugged, providing optimal durability with a hardened display panel that is also scratch-resistant. The high-resolution dual OLED displays provide precise visual monitoring, allowing you to easily check your level and inputs with ease. The two OLED displays provide you with all the vital info on I/O and input grouping, as well as in-depth metering. Also included are a range of useful controls including a multifunction controller knob as well as access output functions including Sum to Mono and Mute Outputs. Six assignable touchpads are also included for further customisation.
Avid Pro Tools
The latest version of Avid Pro Tools builds on previous versions of the software, retaining all your favourite tools and components while adding brand new features that expand your tool-set and streamline your workflow. New enhancements include 'Project Revision History' which gives you the ability to manage different version of projects, ideal for creating different mixes and more. The latest version also includes support for Pro Tools | MTRX audio interface. One of the most prominent new features is Cloud Collaboration. This powerful new tool lets you upload projects to your cloud storage space and invite other artists to collaborate or work on the project. This feature lets you work on projects with other musicians in real time, providing a ground-breaking new way to collaborate and work with other artists. You can do everything you would in-studio with another artist, from sharing audio and MIDI tracks to mix changes, automation, filters and more. You can also communicate and talk with collaborators through the convenient text chat feature.
64 Bit Architecture and new Avid Audio Engine
The all new Avid Audio Engine provides multiple times the processing power of prior editions of Pro Tools. You can add epic numbers of virtual instruments and effects to your music and experience performance like never before. The extra memory gives you more scope to go even bigger and handle huge sessions with ease. The software gives ultra-low latency with dedicated input and playback buffers on native systems without sacrificing plug-in performance. Dynamic host processing reallocates resources as needed and lets you maximize plug-in counts. Time stamped plug-in automation gives you more accurate mixing and processing.
Apogee Quartet Pro Tools Interface
- USB 2.0 audio interface
- 24-bit/192 kHz analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion
- Four microphone preamps deliver up to 75dB of gain
- Four combo Line/Microphone/Instrument analog inputs
- Two optical inputs for eight channels of ADAT/SMUX (44.1 to 96 kHz)
- Six balanced line outputs with +20 dBu maximum output level
- Independent 1/4" stereo headphone output
- USB MIDI connection for CoreMIDI compatible keyboards, synthesizers or DJ controllers
- Selectable 48v phantom power, Soft Limit and phase invert
- Three configurable touchpads to mute outputs, dim outputs, sum to mono, clear meters, and engage speaker set (enables monitoring of up to three speaker sets or 5.1 surround)
- Dual high-resolution OLED displays
- Multi-function controller knob
Avid Pro Tools
- Industry-standard Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software for Mac and PC
- 64-bit Architecture unlocks serious processing power and massive session handling
- Powerful audio engine provides superior memory management
- Faster-than-real-time bounce to disk streamlines your workflow, frees up resources, and allows you to more easily collaborate with other production environments
- Unified media engine natively supports multiple HD video formats for easier collaboration with Avid Media Composer and other media-production workflows
- Workspace Browser makes project navigation extremely fast and incredibly simple
- Support for Apple's Retina Display
- Simple keyboard commands let you quickly disable and enable sends and inserts
- Capture automation while recording audio
- Utilize up to 128 voiceable tracks at 44.1/48kHz and up to 32 channels of simultaneous I/O
- Take advantage of over 60 bundled 64-bit plug-in processors, effects, and virtual instruments
- Automatic delay compensation (up to 16,383 samples) provides tight mixing with minimal phase issues
- Multitrack Beat Detective and Elastic Audio let you correct timing across all of your tracks
- Score Editor and MIDI Editor provide comprehensive composing capabilities
- Mix various audio file types and formats in a single session without format conversion
- Create flawless performances using simple track compositing functions
- Clip Gain provides dynamic volume flexibility and increases integration with Media Composer
- Visual indicators for mutes and solos and Bus Interrogation view lets you easily sort out your signal flow
- Low-latency monitoring with Core Audio and ASIO hardware delivers smoother tracking
- Read and record from flash drives, RAID systems, network-attached drives, and server storage systems
- Functions such as Export Selected Tracks as New Session make collaboration with other Pro Tools | Software users easy
- Full time-code support with feet and frames rulers and 24-hour timeline support
- Avid Cloud Collaboration and the Avid Marketplace let you connect and collaborate with other musicians
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.