Turbosound iQ18B 18'' Active Subwoofer
Turbosound iQ18B 18'' Active SubwooferDetails
The Turbosound iQ18B Subwoofer is perfect for a wide range of both portable and fixed installation applications. The high excursion 18'' low frequency driver with double suspension low mass 4'' voice coil provides fast, accurate transient responses and virtually distortion-free sound reproduction, even in the most demanding performances. This subwoofer also features extensive yet simple to use DSP controls, balanced inputs and outputs, an LCD display and comes complete with a Birch plywood enclosure and Neutrik powerCon connectors.
Product Ref: 61201View Full Description
Buy on finance from £21.82 per month Finance from £21.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Intuitive Rear Panel
The rear panel houses a fully featured interface that includes a LCD display, Channel A/B gain control and a single rotary encoder for intuitive access to level, EQ, Speaker modelling and Feedback Control (FBI). The rear panel also features two balanced XLR/jack inputs and balanced XLR outputs for powered satellite loudspeakers, as well as a mic/line switch and level control with signal present LED.
Extensive but Simple DSP Control
The iQ18B subwoofer is equipped with a sophisticated but easy to use Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ and transparent limiting for crisp, punchy and well defined sound at high output levels, as well as long-term reliability. The advanced DSP also includes speaker modelling presets that consist of detailed and accurate models of some of the audio industry's most-respected speaker systems.
An onboard USB port delivers access for remote control of the iQ18B via PC computer, as well as DSP and speaker modelling firmware updates.
Turbosound's proprietary Ultranet technology provides the ability to use CAT5 cables for transmitting pristine multi-channel audio signals and other information between Ultranet-enabled products - such as digital mixers, powered loudspeakers, and personal monitor systems. This digital distribution networking not only eliminates the potential for RFI and crosstalk that's typically found in analogue methods, but also significantly reduces the setup and installation time required.
- Front loaded powered subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
- 3000 watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Ultranet digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- High excursion 18'' low frequency driver with a 4'' voice coil and double suspension
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of use/navigation
- PC remote control software available
- Birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- 35mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Plated steel castors with rubber tyres
- Mains input and link output with Neutrik PowerCon connectors
- Designed and engineered in England
- Subwoofer Type: Active
- Driver Size: 18''
- Voice Coil Size: 4''
- Frequency Range: 50Hz - 100Hz (±3dB) / 36Hz - 100Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum SPL: 127dB / 133dB Peak
- Enclosure Material: Birch Plywood
- Inputs: 2 x XLR Combo
- Outputs: 2 x XLR
- Dimensions: 558mm x 686mm x 533mm (D x H x W)
- Weight: 46.9kg / 103.4lb
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.