View Full Description
The Turbosound M10 Powered Loudspeaker features Class-D amplifier technology which provides enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks, Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
600-Watt Output Power
The M10 delivers high-resolution sound that brings out the best in your music thanks to the 600 Watts of pristine digital output delivered through separately-powered drivers, courtesy of true bi-amping (two amplifiers per speaker system). Each woofer and tweeter are driven by separate amplifiers for impeccable signal integrity, increasing driver performance and sound quality.
KLARK TEKNIK DSP - the Secret to Superb Sound
KLARK TEKNIK is recognized worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard.
Turbosound is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK DSP into the Milan M10, ensuring the highest possible signal integrity. Much more than just selective EQ enhancement, the M10's 24-bit DSP analyses the incoming signal and intelligently applies specific filters to actually improve the sound quality. This unique technology dials in the perfect EQ and constantly makes subtle adjustments to the crossover, compressor/limiter and more, making it feel like having an audio engineer monitoring the input and output signals of your loudspeaker, adding up to significantly better sound.
Custom-Engineered Drivers and Wide Dispersion
The high-excursion 10" LF and 1" high-temperature dome compression drivers inside the Milan M10 have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. Turbosound's LF and HF drivers are designed specifically for each application - setting them apart from the rest. The M10's HF compression driver is mated to a specially designed converging elliptical waveguide, which provides a smooth and pristine midrange to high frequency transition – while maintaining wide dispersion and exceptional pattern control.
The M10 provides superb clarity and projection when used as a wedge monitor, and ensures correct integration with subwoofers thanks to the onboard mixer which features a level control for each input and a two-band master, EQ, complete with a switchable low cut filter (set at 100 Hz). An additional filter allows the user to select Speech (for enhanced voice intelligibility), or Music for the broader frequency range required for the high-fidelity reproduction of musical content. For fast and easy system expansion, a convenient Mix Out XLR connector sends a post-EQ mix of both input channels to additional powered loudspeakers.
Built for Durability and Versatility
The M10's trapezoidal enclosure provides an attractive, durable and cabinet finish with its high-density polypropylene cabinet, which is ribbed extensively both internally and externally to eliminate resonances. It can be conveniently used as a floor monitor or a loudspeaker thanks to its symmetrical 43 degree side angles. A recessed carry handle on the top is provided for easy lifting and transport, while the dual-angle, pole-mount socket allows the loudspeaker to be mounted on straight poles or speaker stands, either vertically or raised higher and angled down to optimize audience coverage.
A total of six M10 rigging points are provided on the top and bottom of the cabinet for secure vertical or horizontal suspension in permanent installations using M10 shoulder eyebolts. Mains power is connected via a non-locking IEC with integrated fuse holder. The illuminated front badge operates in one of three modes: permanently on; permanently off; or to indicate limiting.
The 600-Watt Milan M10 puts touring-grade sound quality into a scalable loudspeaker system that is extremely portable and versatile, ideal for use in houses of worship, schools, banquet facilities, night clubs and a host of other venues. Designed to provide exceptional performance for travelling musicians, the M10 will ensure you and your audience a truly reliable sound and unique experience.
- 2 way full range powered loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 600 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- High excursion 10" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- 1" high temperature dome compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
- Converging elliptical waveguide provides wide dispersion and excellent pattern control
- Speech/music switch featuring optimised equalisation for voice or music applications
- Switchable 100 Hz high pass filter for subwoofer integration
- Lightweight composite enclosure with black finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Multiple internal rigging points for installation applications
- Designed and engineered in England
- Low-Frequency Driver: 1 x 10'' Woofer
- High-Frequency Driver: 1 x 1'' Compression Dome Tweeter
- Frequency Range: 55Hz - 18kHz, ±3dB / 50Hz - 20kHz, -10dB
- Dispersion: 90° x 60° (H x V)
- Sound Pressure Level: 126dB
- Amplifier Type: Klark Teknik Class-D
- Amplifier Power: 600W
- Bass: 80Hz, ±6dB
- Treble: 12kHz, ±6dB
- Input Connectors: XLR/Jack Combo
- Mix Output Connector: XLR
- Low Cut
- Bass and Treble
- Front LED
- Power On/Off
- Input Sensitivity:
- Line: -2dBu
- Microphone: -32dBu
- Enclosure: Injection-Moulded Polypropylene
- Dimensions: 522mm x 329mm x 294mm / 20.6'' x 13'' x 11.6'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 13.3kg / 29.3lbs