View Full Description
The Shure SRH1540 create an immersive sound-world, that lets you inhabit your music. Tailored to be stunningly clear, you’ll be able to hear your music across a beautifully open stereo-field. The panoramic nature of these headphones is simply unprecedented for a closed back design. This is widescreen audio at its finest.
Sophisticated neodymium drivers offer a staggering amount of detail. They don’t blare at you with hyped highs. They envelop you with a wonderfully natural sound. The 1540s boast a level of accuracy that makes them immensely powerful for mixing and mastering. Because when you can hear everything, you can work with total confidence.
A frequency response spanning 5Hz to 25kHz means you don’t just hear music. You feel it. Calibrated to impart all styles of music with the right energy. The punch of electronic music. The expression of classical recordings. Hear your favourite album for the first time again.
And there’s more. The SRH1540’s closed back design provides exceptional sound isolation from distracting background noise. Escape the world around you, and get lost in the music.
Once you hear the SRH1540s, you won’t want to take them off. So it's a good thing they exude luxury.
For a start, there’s the big, comfy over-ear cups. Made from special memory-foam padding and coated in an opulent fabric known as Alcantara. They will gently accommodate the shape of your head and feel delightfully cosy in all the right places.
The fully adjustable faux-leather headband is light and flexible. Sitting firmly on your head without ever feeling intrusive. And the ultra-light aluminium frame is finely tuned to keep your headphones perfectly positioned, and barely weighs a thing.
Built for the future
Shure have done everything to ensure a lifetime of audio pleasure. Despite their lightweight build, the SRH1540s are seriously sturdy. And come with a plethora of accessories to keep them going for the long haul.
A tough carry case with a full fabric lining provides your headphones with the protection they deserve. The SRH1540’s detachable cable is Kevlar reinforced to protect against bending strain, so your music will never be interrupted by poor connectivity. And thanks to the magnetic miniature connectors, they’ll sit securely in the ear cups. And if snagged they’ll detach themselves, ensuring your premium headphones don’t go anywhere.
Awarded ‘Best home over-ear headphones for £300 plus’ - "Another success story for Shure, the SHR1540s are 100 percent worthy of their price – and your attention." 5/5
"The most comfortable headphones we can recall wearing…it’s hard to imagine anyone having something bad to say about these cans." 5/5
"A thrilling listening experience for true audiophiles, as well as for mixing and mastering." 5/5
Included In The Box
- 1 x SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones
- 1 x Spare Pair Of Alcantara Ear Pads
- 1 x Gold-Plated Mini Jack Adapter
- 2 x Detachable Cables
- 1 x Zippered Hard Storage Case
- Sophisticated 40mm neodymium drivers for extraordinary sound quality
- Superior sensitivity- plenty of volume when used with phones or computers
- Replaceable Alcantara ear pads with slow-recovery foam for luxurious comfort
- Closed-back, circumaural design reduces background noise for immersive listening
- Astonishingly lightweight construction thanks to aircraft-grade aluminium and carbon fibre
- Detachable dual-exit cables with magnetic connectors for easy storage or replacement
- Fully adjustable leatherette headband for hours of listening comfort
- Kevlar reinforced cables for superior durability
- Legendary Shure durability withstands the rigors of everyday use
- Type: Closed-Back, Circumaural
- Frequency Range: 5Hz - 25kHz
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodymium Magnet
- Driver Size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity: 99 dB/mW
- Impedance: 46Ω
- Maximum Input Power: 1000 mW
- Connector: 3.5mm stereo mini-jack plus 6.35mm adapter
- Cable Type: Detachable Straight
- Cable Exit: Dual-Sided
- Cable Length: 1.83 m
- Removable Ear Pads: Yes
- Collapsible: No
- Net Weight (Without Cable): 286 g