View Full Description
Small and Mighty
Miniaturised components with high-caliber features - Sennheiser XS Wireless Digital packs a huge amount of power and functionality into compact components. Transmitters and receivers are unobtrusive and lightweight. Their sleek design and small size make them easy to hide, store, and transport. They remove the need for cables that can often restrict movement, giving you the freedom to capture every detail with nothing to hold you back...
Each component is powered by a built-in lithium-ion battery, giving you up to five hours of continuous operation to handle even the longest of sessions. The Pedalboard Set also features the unique Pedalboard Receiver. Designed to fit perfectly onto any pedalboard, this unique receiver comes complete with its own dedicated power supply. It receives your wireless signal, and transfers it seamlessly into the rest of your effects setup through any standard pedalboard patch cable.
Please Note: More information regarding the Pedalboard Receiver will be added once it becomes available.
Multiple transmitters can be paired with a single receiver too. So even if you have limited inputs on your recording device or sound desk, you can still transmit multiple signals across the XSW-Digital's 2.4GHz digital frequency spectrum and take advantage of the system's exceptional sound quality.
The Sennheiser XS Wireless Digital Pedalboard Set
This handy set gives you an XSW-Digital transmitter with a pivoting 1/4'' jack connector, and a unique receiver in a pedal format. The set also features a 1/4'' extension cable, an belt clip, and a power supply for your receiver. The transmitter plugs directly into your instrument, or the 1/4'' instrument extension cable allows you to use it more like a bodypack. The belt clip means you can attach your transmitter with ease to your clothing and keep it out of the way.
The receiver boasts a unique pedal-based design. It fits neatly onto your pedalboard, and is powered via the included power supply. This intelligent design allows you to directly implement your wireless signal into your pedalboard using a standard patch lead, whilst the handy footswitch provides hands-free operation. No more wires getting in your way - this wireless 'cable replacement' puts you in control of your performance and projects.
The Freedom of Simplicity
Wireless has never been easier. The Sennheiser XS Wireless Digital series gives you what you want without the hassle of extensive configuration processes and confusing controls. Every Sennheiser XS Wireless Digital system is intelligent and intuitive. Pre-paired plug-sets let you get setup quickly straight out of the box, whilst channel allocation and interference management are handled automatically. All you have to do is plug your transmitter and receiver in, make sure they're paired, and you're good to go. No complicated controls, no complex processes, and no crowded interfaces. A single button and status LED on each component give you all the control you need.
Superior System Flexibility
Adaptability is an important aspect of any wireless system. With Sennheiser XSW-Digital systems, it's a priority. Giving you the ability to operate up to five XS Wireless Digital systems simultaneously, Sennheiser have created a wireless solution that lets you perform exactly the way you want to. The series consists of ten different kits designed for a wide variety of situations, as well as six single devices for creating a system that's built around you. A diverse range of interfaces, including 3-pin XLR, 3.5mm mini-jack, and 1/4'' jack, mean you can use your Sennheiser XSW Digital system with a huge selection of microphones, instruments, and equipment. Whether you're plugging your favourite handheld microphone into the XLR transmitter, a hidden lavalier mic into a 3.5mm transmitter, or the 1/4'' jack transmitter into your guitar. Sennheiser XS Wireless Digital lets you adapt your system to suit your needs. Combined with a vast array of accessories, the XS Wireless Digital series makes sure you can be ready for anything.
"The range is very good, and in fact the only way we can provoke any sort of drop-out is by situating the amp on the second floor and advancing into the street outside, guitar in hand. With a maximum of four milliseconds of latency, there’s never any squashy delayed feeling to the front of the note, and the standard 2.4 GHz transmission means an end to worrying about what frequency you’re on. Very impressive." Guitar.com (read the full review here)
In the Box
- Sennheiser XS Wireless Digital Instrument Receiver
- Sennheiser XS Wireless Digital Pedalboard Receiver
- Sennheiser XS Wireless Digital Belt Clip
- 1/4'' (6.3mm) Extension Cable
- USB-A to USB-C Charging Cable
- Pedalboard Receiver Power Supply
- Plug and play portable wireless receiver that operates in the digital 2.4GHz frequency spectrum
- Lightweight and compact plug-on transmitter with a 1/4'' jack instrument connector
- Unique Pedalboard Receiver integrates your wireless signal into your FX chain with ease
- Incredibly easy to use - a single button and LED status indicator handle power and linking
- Up to five Sennheiser XS Wireless Digital systems can be operated simultaneously
- Channel allocation and interference management are handled automatically
- Operating range of up to 75m (250ft) in optimal conditions
- Multiple transmitters can be paired with a single receiver
- Each component is lightweight and compact, making them easy to keep hidden when in use
- Transmitter is powered by in-built USB-rechargeable lithium-ion battery providing up to 5 hours of continuous runtime (receiver comes complete with its own power supply)
- Perfect for rehearsals, jamming, small gigs, videographers, vloggers, mobile journalists and more
- Operating Frequency Band: 2,400mHz - 2,483.5MHz (2.4GHz band)
- Operating Range: 75m / 250ft (in optimal conditions)
- Codec: aptX® Live
- Audio Frequency Response: 10Hz - 18kHz
- Audio Output: Max. 12dBu
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: ≥106dB
- Audio Latency:
- Transmission Power: Max. 10mW (EIRP)
- Modulation: GFSK with TDMA
- Cell Type: Li-Ion
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Cell Capacity: 850mAh
- Operating Time: Up to 5-hours
- USB-C Input Voltage: Typ. 5.0V
- Charging Temperature: 0°C to 60°C / 32°F to 140°F
- Charging Time: Typ. 3-hours
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +55°C / 14°F to 131°F
- Relative Humidity: 95-percent (non-condensing)