View Full Description
Simplicity at its best
You already have enough on your mind when it comes to performing. So why would you want to spend hours trying to set something up? With a Sennheiser XSW 2 Wireless System in your rig, you don't have to worry about that anymore.
Getting your system up and running is a breeze. Automatic frequency management takes the pain out of frequency switching. And if you want to do it manually, you can do that too. The easy-to-navigate receiver interface makes finding and changing settings quick and easy.
Syncing your components is simple too. Just hold the SYNC button on your transmitter until the symbol flashes, then press SYNC on your receiver. That's it. All done. All that's left to do is make sure that everything is connected to the rest of your setup, and you're good to go.
Simplicity doesn't mean limited. XSW 2 systems put you in control. With similar controls to an XSW 1 receiver, your XSW 2 receiver offers the same intuitive operation that lets you get setup in seconds. However, a selection of powerful upgrades further enhances the flexibility of your system.
Firstly, the display. You can view in-depth information about your active channel, channel bank, and specific frequency. Plus, you can see which antenna is currently in use, as well as RF and AF signal strength. And all of this can be done at a glance. You don't have to wade through menus or settings. Simply look over at the display, and you can see everything that you need to in a clear, easy to understand format.
Then there's the external antennas. True diversity operation keeps your signal clean and clear, automatically switching between your receiver's antennas to give you the best possible performance. Each antenna is linked to their own dedicated receiver module. The system detects which module has the best signal strength at any particular time, and selects the one that's strongest for receiving your signal.
The system you can rely on
You're all setup. You're on stage. And you're ready to get this show on the road. Nothing can ruin that feeling. Especially with an XSW 2 system by your side. Whether it's once a week, or five times a day, you can count on true Sennheiser quality to get you through every single performance without a hitch.
It's not just about the wireless performance either. Sennheiser products are built to last. From the back of the van, to the cramped stage side, and back home again. You want your gear to be able to endure every single part of your performance, both on and off the stage. And with Sennheiser's dedication to quality and reliability, that's exactly what you get.
Convenient and comfortable
Perfect for hands-free vocal capture. The ME3-II is easy to use, and ideal for a wide variety of applications. With its consistent cardioid polar pattern, the ME3-II boasts high feedback rejection, as well as excellent isolation of your voice. The headset itself is comfortable and ergonomic, allowing you to perform with excellent freedom of movement. Plus, with its robust construction, you can be sure that your ME3-II will withstand even the most demanding of performances.
In the box
- 1 x EM-XSW 2 Receiver
- 1 x SK-XSW Bodypack Transmitter
- 1 x ME 3-II Headset Microphone
- 1 x NT 12-5 CW Power Supply
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 1 x Rackmount Kit
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x User Manual
- Lightweight headmic & compact bodypack transmitter
- True diversity receiver with metal housing
- External antennas
- Automatic frequency management & synchronisation via remote channel
- Fully tunable over a wide range of UHF frequencies
- Includes rackmount kit
- Up to 12 compatible channels
EM-XSW 2 Receiver
- AF Frequency Response: 50Hz to 16kHz (-3 dB)
- Housing: Metal
- Power Supply: 12V DC Nom. / 300 mA
- Weight: 680 g
- Height: 42 mm
- Width: 200 mm
- Depth: 127 mm
SK-XSW Bodypack Transmitter
- AF Frequency Response: 50Hz to 16kHz
- Operating Time: Approx. 10 Hours
- Housing: Robust ABS
- Power Supply: 2 x AA Size Batteries, 1.5V
- Weight: 95 g
- Height: 96 mm
- Width: 71 mm
- Depth: 28 mm
ME 3-II Headset Microphone and System
- Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 16kHz (-3 dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Pick-Up Pattern: Cardioid
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 103 dBA
- RF Output Power: 10 mW
- Switching Bandwidth: Up To 24MHz
- Modulation: Wideband FM
- Output Voltage: 1/4'' Jack Socket (Unbalanced): +6 dBu, XLR Socket (Balanced): +12 dBu
- Diversity Reception: True Diversity
- Frequency: 8 Frequency Banks, Each With Up To 12 Factory-Preset Channels
- Frequency Range: 606-630MHz
- Squelch: Switchable From 3 dBV to 28 dBV (Via Pilot Tone)
- Synchronisation: 2.4GHz, Low Power OQPSK (Only Active During Synchronisation)
- Adjustment Range Transmitter: 0 to -30 dB, Adjustable in 10 dB Steps
- Audio Adjustment Range: 40 dB, Adjustable in 5-dB Steps
- Line/Mic Level: 20 dB, Switchable
- Temperature Range: Operation 0°C to +40°C, Storage: -20°C to +70°C
- Receiver Principle: Double Superheterodyne