View Full Description
Simplicity at its best
You already have enough on your mind when it comes to performing. So why would you want to spend hours trying to set something up? With a Sennheiser XSW 1 Wireless System in your rig, you don't have to worry about that anymore.
Getting your system up and running is a breeze. Automatic frequency management takes the pain out of frequency switching. And if you want to do it manually, you can do that too. The easy-to-navigate streamlined interface on the receiver makes finding and changing settings quick and easy.
Syncing your components is simple too. Just hold the SYNC button on your transmitter until the symbol flashes, then press SYNC on your receiver. That's it. All done. All that's left to do is make sure that everything is connected to the rest of your setup, and you're good to go.
The system you can rely on
You're all setup. You're on stage. And you're ready to get this show on the road. Nothing can ruin that feeling. Especially with an XSW 1 system by your side. Whether it's once a week, or five times a day, you can count on true Sennheiser quality to get you through every single performance without a hitch.
Diversity reception keeps your signal clean and clear, automatically switching between your receiver's antennas when dropouts are detected. Those antennas are neatly integrated inside the receiver too, so you don't have to worry about them being accidentally dislodged or broken off.
It's not just about the wireless performance either. Sennheiser products are built to last. From the back of the van, to the cramped stage side, and back home again. You want your gear to be able to endure every single part of your performance, both on and off the stage. And with Sennheiser's dedication to quality and reliability, that's exactly what you get.
Distinctive and defined
Your brass sound is personal to you. So capture it with precision. From the faint to the forceful, the e908 ensures that every nuance of your playing is heard with absolute clarity.
A shock-mounted head and a special clip result in outstanding suppression of structure-borne noise. Your audience can enjoy the sound of you instead of the clunk and rattle of impact and handling noise. What's more, the 908's flexible gooseneck lets you find the perfect position with ease. And it stays exactly where you put it, so you can perform with freedom.
You'd think that a mic that produces its high-definition sound with such intricacy and detail would be delicate. It's not. The e908 was built for the stage, boasting a rugged construction that can easily soak up a few knocks. And coupled with that signature Sennheiser sound quality, you have everything you need to sound great. Night after night, year after year.
In the box
- 1 x EM-XSW 1 Receiver
- 1 x SK-XSW Bodypack Transmitter
- 1 x e908T Instrument Microphone with Clamp and Windshield
- 1 x NT CW Power Supply
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Compact and lightweight bodypack transmitter
- Powerful gooseneck microphone, optimised for brass instruments
- Antenna-switching diversity reception ensures reliable operation
- Integrated antennas
- Automatic frequency management and synchronization via remote channel for easy setup
- Selectable UHF frequencies within a large bandwidth
- Up to 10 compatible channels
- Provides wireless freedom for live performances
- Frequency Range: 863MHz - 865MHz, E Band
- Switching Bandwidth: Up to 24MHz
- Frequencies: 8 Banks with 10 Factory-Preset Channels
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: ≥103dBA
- THD: ≥0.9
- Transmitter Synchronization: 2.4GHz
EM-XSW 1 Receiver
- Receiver Principle: Double Superheterodyne
- Diversity Principle: Antenna Switching Diversity via Internal Antennas
- AF Frequency Response: 50Hz - 16kHz, -3dB
- Audio Output Connectors:
- Unbalanced: 1/4'' (6.3mm) Jack
- Balanced: XLR
- Maximum AF Output:
- Unbalanced: +6dBu
- Balanced: +12dBu
- Audio Adjustment Range: 45dB, Adjustable in 5dB Steps
- Squelch: Adjustable from 3dBμ to 28dBμ (Combined with Pilot Tone)
- Line/Mic Level: 20dB, Switchable
- Power Supply: 12V DC
- Housing Material: Rugged ABS Housing
- Dimensions: 200mm x 42mm x 127mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 340g
SK-XSW Bodypack Transmitter
- RF Output Power: 10mW
- AF Frequency Response:
- Line: 50Hz - 16kHz
- Mic: 50Hz - 16kHz
- Audio Input: 3.5mm Jack
- Power Supply: 2 x AA Batteries
- Adjustment Range: 0dB to -30dB, Adjustable in 10dB Steps
- Housing Material: Rugged ABS Housing
- Dimensions: 71mm x 96mm x 28mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 95g
- Transducer Principle: Condenser, Pre-Polarised
- Sensitivity: 0.6mV/Pa
- Pick-Up Pattern: Cardioid
- Maximum SPL: 147dB