Samson XP106 Portable PA System
Samson XP106 Portable PA SystemDetails
Product Ref: 72581View Full Description
Spend another £27.75 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
All-In-One PA System
The Samson XP106 is designed to be an all-in-one portable PA system complete with a wireless microphone. The speaker itself features a 6'' woofer and a 1'' HF driver delivering a powerful yet articulate sound that will fill out small to medium size rooms and venues. The drivers are driven by the 100-watt Class D amplifier for maximum efficiency and performance. The integrated rechargeable battery provides you with the ability to take your system on the move, whilst eliminating the need for external power supplies or batteries. Once fully charged the battery on the XP106 can last up to 20 hours whilst in continuous use. Additionally, the system featured a wired dynamic microphone for performance purposes, whether your performing music or using the mic for speeches, the XP106 is ideal for it all.
Bluetooth & Wireless Connectivity
The system also features Bluetooth technology allowing you to play music or audio files from your Bluetooth enabled device such as a smartphone. This is perfect for small performances or for parties as you can stream your music wirelessly through the system wherever you are. The unit also features a XLR-1/4'' combo channel for connecting microphones and instruments as well as a 1/8'' channel for connecting MP3 players or keyboard etc. It also features a Line Out, allowing to connect multiple systems together for added versatility.
Integrated 4-Channel Mixer
One of the most unique features of the XP106 is the integrated 4-channel mixer. This mixer is the ideal tool for tweaking levels and parameters to achieve the best possible sound and performance from your system. The mixer is located on the rear of the speaker unit and features rotary knobs for the XLR-1/4'' combo connector, aux input, line out and Bluetooth channels. There is also a special Music/Speech switch button for optimising the EQ settings for either speech or music playback.
Perfect For A Range Of Applications
With its wireless and Bluetooth connectivity plus its extensive battery life, the Samson XP106 is perfect for a range of different musical and business applications. The wired microphone is perfect for business seminars or musical performances, where as the Bluetooth and wireless connectivity would be perfect for house parties or outdoor celebrations. It's lightweight design and rechargeable battery make it the perfect portable PA system for any occasion.
- All-in-one, lightweight portable PA system that weighs only 16lb
- Internal rechargeable battery for up to 20 hours of continuous use
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- Includes wired handheld dynamic microphone
- 2-way speaker enclosure with 6" woofer
- 1" high frequency driver
- Class D amplifier produces 100 watts of power
- 4-channel mixer
- XLR-1/4" combo input for microphones and other line level devices
- 1/4" input for guitars and other line level devices
- 1/8" stereo Aux input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- Line output to cascade multiple systems together
- Music/Speech switch for optimizing output EQ for speech or music playback
- USB Wireless port for use with Samson's Stage XPD1 USB Digital Wireless System (sold separately)
- Battery level LED indicator
- Integrated carry handle
- 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
- Power Output: 100 watts
- Frequency Response:75 Hz to 15kHz +/-3dB
- Mic/Instrument Input:
- Line Input: 1/4''
- Aux Input: 1/8''
- Wireless Input: USB
- LEVEL Controls: Mic/Inst, Line/Aux, Wireless, Blutooth
- Tone Control: Speech/Music switch
- Line Input/Output: 1/4'' TS
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 3.0, A2DP
- Speakers: 6" Woofer + 1" HF Driver
- Built-in Battery: 12V / 8AH, Rechargeable & Sealed
- Operation: Up to 20 hours subject to operating conditions
- Battery Charging: Approx. 4-8 hours for a single charge
- AC/DC Adapter: SMPS AC100~240V, 50~60Hz/ DC18V-1.5A
- Construction: Polypropylene, internally ribbed
- Grill: Perforated Steel Grill, powder coated
- Mounting: Integral 1 3/8-inch Pole Mount Receptacle
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C
- Dimensions (LxDxH): 9.5" x 9" x 14.2"
- Weight: 7.4 kg (16.3 lb)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.