Reloop RP-8000 Direct-Drive Turntable with Integrated MIDI Controls
Reloop RP-8000 Direct-Drive Turntable with Integrated MIDI ControlsDetails
Reloop has reinvented the turntable with the RP-8000. For the first time a turntable is available with integrated MIDI controls for Serato. The turntable runs on a high powered direct drive motor, with digital pitch correction. For DJs wanting to use a DVS system, like Serato and Traktor, the MIDI triggers can be used for controls like CUE, LOOP, SAMPLE and USER.
Please Note: Stylus and cartridge sold separately.
Product Ref: 51899View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.65 per month Finance from £13.65 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Next Generation Turntable Controller
The Reloop RP-8000 combines modern DJ technology in an advanced turntable. This hybrid high torque turntable does the balancing act between approved direct drive technology and a digital control section for your DJ software. The RP-8000 is able to communicate with any midi compatible DJ software - an additional modular controller is not necessary anymore. Serato Scratch Live mappings are also available with which most popular and stable DVS systems can be controlled. With the Trax encoder it is possible to scroll through your playlists and comfortably load tracks onto the decks.
Ready for Serato DJ
The RP8000 is taken into the exclusive "Official Serato Accessory" family, becoming the first ever Serato-supported turntable on the market. Use the RP8000 as part of your DVS set up with seamless plug and play integration allowing for previously unimagined creative possibilities. The MIDI control strip is now fully pre-mapped within Serato DJ 1.6.2, offering all the trigger action you could need thanks to the 4 combinable performance modes - Cue, Loop, Sample and Slicer.
The RP-8000 comprises of 4 combinable performance modes. This way creative features are available such as access to 8 hot cue points. This means whole new possibilities for beat juggling. As the 8 drum pads are also multi-functional, loops can also be set and triggered. Even access to sample decks is very easy with the RP-8000. A further bank is available for slicer mode for cutting and remixing your tracks on the fly.
This mode allows you to affect the way drum rolls and instant effects can be controlled - various presets can be downloaded from the product website. The Dual Performance mode is especially clever: when two modes, such as cue and loop, are pressed simultaneously, the first 4 trigger buttons are assigned to cue and the other 4 buttons are assigned to loop mode. The Turntable Link Mode is also quite smart: via USB up to 4 turntables can be linked. The single devices assign themselves automatically and consecutively to the next deck - this way only one turntable has to be connected via USB to your PC/Mac.
Ultra Powerful, Quartz Driven Direct Drive
The indestructible and sturdy construction means the turntable copes with the hardest club surroundings. Its technical features are powerful: an ultra powerful, quartz driven direct drive with precise even speed and digital correction emphasising the Reloop RP-8000's class. The high-resolution pitch (+/- 8 , +/- 16 and +/- 50 ) with a resolution of 0.02 is shown on the LCD and facilitates exact beat matching with long mixes.
Weapon For Turntablists
Sophisticated and fast turntablism showcases can also be realised without a problem, thanks to the additional start/stop button for vertical positioning and a variable torque from "Classic" to "HiTorque". More variety in the mix: with the reverse button and an adjustable start/stop time from 0.2 to 6 seconds, individual and creative impulses can be set with the RP-8000. As the turntable is equipped with a line/phono switch, it can even be connected directly to line inputs of mixers or amps - grounding not necessary.
- Advanced Hybrid Torque Turntable
- Digital DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
- MIDI compatible control section consisting of Trax encoder, 8 backlit drum pads and 4 combinable performance modes (cue, loop, sample and slicer)
- Large Trax encoder
- Auto deck-assign feature
- Turntable link USB port
- Digital LC-Display for pitch display, BPM value, deck assignment and firmware settings
- New features with firmware update 0.13 and Serato DJ 1.7
- BPM can be shown on the pitch display
- Adjustable global sampler volume
- Looped slicer mode
- Loop shift
- Adjustable start/brake (0.2 - 6 seconds) & torque (1600 - 4500 g/cm)
- Metal top panel with metallic finish
- Phono and line output (no grounding necessary)
- Direct connection of turntable and motor for best possible stability
- Heavy, durable finish
- High end tonearm
- Pitch range +/-8 , +/-16 , +/-50
- High resolution pitch fader (0,02 Resolution)
- LCD pitch display
- Easy to exchange, freely revolvable needle illumination with super bright LED
- Quartz lock
- Safety power switch
- Reverse switch
- 2 start/stop buttons for vertical positioning
- Smart USB link for up to 4 turntables
- Rubber inlay for reduction of vibrations and ambient noise
- Removable mains and RCA cables
- Sunk-in connection cavity for easy case installation
- Shock proof feet
- Vibration-resistant base
- Serato Scratch Live mappings available
- Native Instruments Traktor mappings available
- Does not include Stylus and cartridge sold separately
- Plug'n Play with Serato DJ (min 1.6.2)
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.