View Full Description
Version 2.0 - The Latest Firmware with Even More Control
More control, more possibilities. With firmware version 2.0 now available for your QSC TouchMix 30 Pro, you can take advantage of a whole host of new features for the ultimate mixing experience. Support for three custom fader banks consisting of eight channels each lets you personalise your channel display for outstanding versatility for any application. Plus, you can now interface your TouchMix 30 Pro with selected third-party control surfaces with motorised faders. This is achieved through the Mackie Control Protocol, and can be achieved using one of two methods. You can simply wire your TouchMix to your control surface, or you can pair an iOS tblet with the control surface and connect it to the TouchMix 30 Pro over Wi-Fi. Whichever way you choose to connect, v2.0 gives you additional tactile control capabilities for serious hands-on mixing.
Version 2.0 also gives you access to 28 brand new instrument presets. These allow you to quickly optimise your channels for Cajons, Accordions, Harmonicas, Ukuleles, Cellos, Clarinets, a variety of Percussion, and more. There are also presets for QSC's powerful and portable CP Series Compact Powered Loudspeakers which are available directly from your mixer once you've updated to V2.0. And with handy modifications to the TouchMix 30 Pro's 'Solo In Place' functionality, FX returns are no longer affected when soloing a channel.
For more detailed information and to download the latest version of available firmware, please click here.
Improved Microsoft Windows Compatibility
With version 2.0 of the TouchMix 30 Pro's firmware, QSC have enhanced the drivers for Microsoft Windows operating systems. With the Windows drivers, you can integrate your Touch Mix 30 Pro into your studio setup and use it as a fully-fledged 32 x 32 channel DAW interface. The Windows driver enables you to take advantage of the mixer's extensive feature set and exceptional versatility. Resulting in a comprehensive DAW interface that is a must-have for any professional recording studio. And with the version 2.0 firmware, the Windows DAW driver provides a more robust connection to your PC, whilst enabling plug-ins to run on both Windows DAW's and on Waves MultiRack.
When combined with the TouchMix DAW Utility , tracks recorded on your TouchMix console can be easily imported into most DAW software applications and tracks created within your DAW can be exported to the TouchMix 30 Pro for playback.
A comprehensive library of Channel Presets help to ensure optimal sound quality and performance for any venue. These presets are not typical, one-size-fits-all settings developed in a recording studio. Experienced live sound engineers spent months in live venues working with musicians, a range of instruments, popular microphones, pickups, and speaker systems to develop an extensive library of settings. These have been specifically designed for live sound reinforcement of both music and speech. Even the most experienced engineers will find that these presets allow them to produce a great mix in record time.
The QSC TouchMix 30 Pro is capable of recording 32 tracks of audio directly to an external USB hard drive with no computer required. All inputs plus a stereo mix are created in 32-bit Broadcast Wave format. Tracks can also be played back and mixed down on the mixer or imported into most DAW software for over-dubs and post-production applications.
Convenient Auto mixing
The TouchMix 30 Pro features an innovative Automatic Microphone Mixer function. Offering two independent processors across all of the 24 mic/line input channels, the Auto Mix is the perfect way to easily reduce feedback and unwanted noise. Automatic mixing can be easily configured and provides advanced gain sharing capabilities - a must have for any applications which require multiple microphones to be used simultaneously. From conferences and presentations to theatrical performances on stage. The Auto Mix function lets you get the sound right with ease.
Please Note: Firmware version 1.3 or higher is required to use the Automatic Microphone Mixer function.
TouchMix 30 Pro Control App
The QSC TouchMix 30 Pro supports complete wireless remote control. This can be achieved via any iOS or Android tablet or smartphone, and is all done over Wi-Fi. Additionally, multiple devices can be used simultaneously which allows you to duplicate the mixers features. The Pro Control App also provides sound engineers with the ability to limit a given device to control only specific mixes, or create personal monitor mixes with app controls limited to mix levels only.
- 32 inputs - 24 x mic/line, 6 x line, 1 x stereo USB playback
- 10'' colour multi-touch capacitive touch screen
- Intuitive workflow
- Over 120 live sound channel presets
- Anti-Feedback, Room Tuning, Gain, and Effects wizards
- Comprehensive onboard info system guides and assists you
- 4-band parametric EQ plus variable high and low-pass filters on all input channels
- Gate, compressor, and delay on all input channels
- 1/3 octave graphic EQ and 6-band parametric EQ plus limiters, delay, and 12-band notch filters
- Eight sub-groups with 6-band full parametric EQ, variable HPF, LPF, and limiter (may be linked for stereo)
- 8 DCA groups - 8 mute groups and 8 subgroups
- Two built-in Real Time Analyzers (RTA)
- Six professional quality stereo DSP processors plus a pitch corrector
- Touch-and-route patch matrix for easy ''muting'' of inputs to mixer channels
- Copy and paste functions for duplicating mixes, channels, EQ, dynamics, and more
- Monitor mixes - 14 mono mixes, may be paired for stereo
- Two pairs of the aux mixes can be routed to IEM direction
- Record and playback multi-track wave files (32 tracks) using an external HDD
- Record all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair
- Interfaces with most DAW software
- Remote control via mobile devices over Wi-Fi
- Rack-mountable with optional accessory kit (sold separately)
- 3-year warranty upon product registration with QSC
To view the complete specifications for the QSC TouchMix 30 Pro Digital Mixer, please click here.