View Full Description
iCDMIX 2 is the first CDMIX to feature an integrated Universal Dock for iPod, enabling you to play music from virtually any docking iPod. iCDMIX 2 is designed for professional use, housed in an all-metal chassis for years of rugged, reliable performance. The housing also has rack ears so you can mount it in a rack or CDMIX CASE 3 for secure transport or fixed installations.
iCDMIX 2 contains a dual-deck CD player with all of the functionality and capabilities professional DJs expect in standalone units. iCDMIX 2 plays CD and CD-R discs. For performance reliability in unpredictable environments iCDMIX 2 features Numark's electronically buffered Anti-Shock skip protection.
You can rapidly access points within a track using the multifunction jog/shuttle wheels. The wheels are also helpful for controlling pitch bend. You can pitch tracks up and down for easy beat matching. To help with beat matching, iCDMIX 2 automatically detects BPM and also enables you to manually tap in tempo.
In addition to standard single-track and continuous playback, iCDMIX 2 offers programmable playback so you can set up a sequence of tracks for convenient playback. You can also set cue points in real time for creative performance. iCDMIX 2 has Fader Start, which can automatically start cued-up playback when you move the crossfader.
iCDMIX 2 has a three-channel mixer section that is complete and on par with standalone mixers. It has a mic channel and a dedicated channel for the iPod, as well as replaceable crossfader and pre-fader cueing controls. For the main channels, you can switch between the onboard CD players or rear-panel RCA inputs for additional CD players, additional iPods or turntables with preamps such as TTX USB or TTi. You can cue with headphones using 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch stereo headphone outputs with level control. iCDMIX 2 has professional outputs for compatibility with virtually any system.
- Beat match with ±4, 8, and 16 pitch control and BPM counter with tap tempo
- Single, continuous, and programmable playback
- Fader Start automatically starts playback when you move the crossfader
- Three-channel mixer with additional iPod and mic channels, replaceable crossfader, and PFL cueing
- RCA inputs for connecting additional CD players or turntables with preamps
- iCDMIX 2 mobile-DJ system
- Audio cable (stereo, RCA)
- Power cable
- Quick start guide
iPod® and iTunes® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., in the U.S. and other countries.
This item is an ex showroom display model. There are scuffs and signs of use around the casing.
Otherwise, the unit operates as new.
This is a great opportunity to buy a fully functioning product at a discounted price, supplied with a one year warranty.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.