Numark NV II Professional DJ Controller
Numark NV II Professional DJ ControllerDetails
The Numark NV II Professional DJ Controller builds upon the NV's innovation, quality and performance - allowing you to focus entirely on the music. This compact and sleek DJ controller features four virtual decks, dual 5'' metal platters with search and scratch modes, 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with 10 pad modes, onboard FX, integrated BPM metering and adaptive platter technology. The dual full-colour screens provide real-time visualization of Serato DJ while also incorporating the new gridlines and 5-column sort options. Complete with zone/booth outputs, balanced XLR outputs for club use and Serato DJ software, the Numark NV II is an incredibly powerful and intuitive controller that is perfect for professional DJs.
Product Ref: 74290View Full Description
Buy on finance from £15.64 per month Finance from £15.64 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Real World Touch and Feel
Exclusive to Numark are the NV II's dual, touch-capacitive jog wheels. Touch-capacitive means that the platters actually sense the 'style' of use and adapt themselves to your unique 'style'. By remembering how fast or slow, subtle or hard you use the platters, they provide the exact amount of adjustment based on past usage. This allows the platters to become an extension of your personality and DJ'ing style.
Screens Replace Your Laptop
The Numark NV II Professional DJ Controller takes unique twist on modern DJ'ing by incorporating a pair of full-colour screens that deliver a real time visualization directly to your controller, allowing you to spend less time focusing on your laptop and more time tweaking your performance capabilities. Another benefit of the two incorporated screens and other advanced controls is the unique option to work without a visible laptop, allowing you to keep your desk clutter free and connected laptop in a safe, secure location.
Utilizing the included, professional Serato DJ software you can also use the NV II's screens to navigate your music library and view advanced wave form images, all seamlessly while managing your four virtual decks, providing you with extensive creative options and controls.
''We knew the original NV controller was going to be a hard act to follow, because it was so innovative and successful. However, the NV II offers real and exciting upgrades in terms of its screen displays and navigation functionality. The overall look is far more attractive and inviting, plus the NV II continues to offer the value that Numark is famous for. DJs are going to love this.'' - Chris Roman, Sr. Product Manager for Numark.
- 4-decks of Serato DJ software control in a sleek, low-profile design
- Dual full-colour displays provide 1:1 real-time visualization of Serato DJ
- Gridlines on screen enable perfect beat matching
- 5-column options to show Song, Artist, Time, BPM and Key
- Dual 5-inch hyper-responsive metal platters with search and scratch modes
- Adaptive learning platter technology for optimum response
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with backlit RGB feedback
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loop slicing and sample triggering
- Mouseless library browsing controls with dedicated on-screen feedback
- Integrated BPM metering for manual beat matching; Sync button for an instant match
- Professional crossfader with Fader Start and curve adjustment
- Zone/booth outputs and balanced XLR outputs for club use
- Serato DJ included via download
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.