Manley FORCE Microphone Preamplifier
Manley FORCE Microphone PreamplifierDetails
Product Ref: 75869View Full Description
Buy on finance from £54.86 per month Finance from £54.86 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Enhanced Clarity and Balance
The Manley FORCE Microphone Preamplifier provides gold-plated XLR connectors to allow you to plug your chosen microphone straight into the Manley Iron Mic input transformer to provide almost 18dB of gain and enhanced clarity and balance in your audio. The Manley FORCE input transformer laminations are primarily nickel, with the whole encased in a mu–metal can to eliminate hum pickup.
Instant Visible Feedback
The CNC machined faceplate features seven-way LED metering for each channel providing instant visible feedback for audio levels. Aside from the input selection, the Manley FORCE front panel features a switchable 120Hz high-pass filter, a variable input-level attenuator, and associated Hi/Low gain switch. In the Low position, with the level control fully clockwise, the mic input gives about 40dB and the line input 20dB of gain. Switching to Hi brings in an additional 20dB of gain.
The Manley FORCE Microphone Preamplifier also makes use a 300 Volt DC power supply to offer you the maximum headroom possible. The universal mains input also accepts any frequency or voltage, allowing for use around the world. Despite the unit weight of 3.9KG, the FORCE Microphone Preamplifier is ideal for travel.
- 48V Phantom power switch
- 120Hz High Pass Filter switch
- Phase Invert switch
- Input Attenuator (Variable Pad)
- GAIN Selectable Gain LOW vs HIGH
- Silent Input Level Control (Variable Input Pad)
- 7-Segment LED Peak Metering
- 1/4" DIRECT INPUT
- Vacuum Tubes: 4 x 12AX7WA dual triodes
- Balanced Transformer Coupled XLR Microphone Input Impedance: 1250 Ohms
- Unbalanced 1/4" Direct Input Impedance: 10 Meg Ohm
- Hi-current WFDRIVE Balanced Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Output Headroom (referenced to +4 dBu): 31 dB
- Dynamic Range: 118 dB @ LOW GAIN, 100 dB @ HI GAIN
- THD & Noise (1Khz @ +4dBu BW 22Hz-22KHz): 0.004% at Low Gain setting
- THD & Noise (1Khz @ +4dBu BW 22Hz-22KHz): 0.04% at Hi Gain setting
- Noise Floor Micpre (A WGT): - 85dB @ LOW GAIN, -66dB @ HI GAIN
- Signal to Noise Ratio (Ref. to +4dBu): 87dB @ LOW GAIN, 68dB @ HI GAIN
- EIN (22-22kHz BW, A WGT): -129dB with 150 Ohm source impedance @ LO GAIN
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz -0.1dB, +0.3 dB
- Gain via Microphone Input: 40 LOW or 50dB HI GAIN (60dB available via internal jumper)
- Gain via Line Input: 20 or 30dB (40dB available via internal jumper)
- Low Signal Green LED (Output Level): -22 dBu
- High Signal Red LED (Output Level): +24 dBu
- AUTOMUTE warmup delay: 30 seconds
- Power consumption: 36 Watts
- Operating mains voltage: 90 to 254 VAC (internal universal supply)
- Mains Voltage Frequency: 50~60Hz
- Dimensions: 19" x 3 1/2" x 7" (occupies 2u)
- Unit weight: 8.6 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 11.8 lbs.
- Maximum Mic inputs:
- Low Gain Setting: -5 dBu or 435mV RMS @ 0.5% THD
- High Gain Setting: -25 dBu or 44mV RMS @ 0.5% THD
- Maximum Direct inputs:
- Low Gain Setting: +24 dBu or 12V RMS @ 0.5% THD
- High Gain Setting: +17 dBu or 5.5V RMS @ 0.5% THD
- Maximum Outputs:
- 1kHz Sine, into 100 kOhm load, 0.1% THD+N: +35 dBu
- 1kHz Sine, into 100 kOhm load, 0.1% THD+N: 43V RMS
- 1kHz Sine, into 600 Ohms load, 0.1% THD+N): +22 dBm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.