View Full Description
High quality reproduction
The Mackie DL1608 comes loaded with 16 studio-quality Onyx mic preamps that deliver depth, headroom and immense detail to your live mix. Plus, with 12 XLR and four combo mic/line inputs, connecting mics and instruments is quick and easy. The inclusion of 24bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters offer a remarkable 114 db dynamic range. Mackie align their Onyx pre-amps precisely with the converters to provide you with the most headroom and the lowest noise and distortion possible - resulting in brilliant sound quality from a vocal whisper to a wailing guitar solo.
The DL1608 comes loaded with a choice of powerful plug-ins on every channel, so you won't need to set up additional racks of outboard gear. With just the touch of a finger, you have total control over 4-band EQ, compression and gate plug-ins.
The Mackie DL1608 is perfect for installing in venues. With its easy to use Master Fader iPad application it has never been easier to train up new sound engineers. Forget the bulky racks of outboard gear, the powerfully small, low profile design lets you install it just about anywhere. Supporting up to 10 iPad devices simultaneously, the Mackie DL1608 allows multiple engineers to control the mix. Now, the band can dial in the mix they want to hear in real time right on stage. And the DL1608 works great with all versions of the iPad, whether wireless or wired via our ingenious Patent Pending tray design.
The DL1608 is big on security. The PadLock feature locks down your iPad for permanent installs, while the Kensington lock - the industry standard in protecting technological equipment - secures the mixer to guard it from theft.
Easy recall and set up
The Mackie DL1608 allows you to recall mix functions with just the touch of a finger. With Total Snapshot Recall, you can now easily save and access sound check settings for multiple bands, complex song mixes, previous mixes from challenging venues, recall scenes for theatre productions and more. You can even pre-set the mixing board and be ready to go the moment you arrive. The unit also enables you to record your mix from the L/R stereo outputs directly to your iPad, allowing you to upload it to your favourite application and share it with others
Quickly set up a new mix with the DL1608's Channel Presets. With simple touch screen control, you can immediately assign a factory or your own custom channel preset for kick drum, bass, guitar, keyboard and more to any channel you choose. And when you've made the perfect settings, easily save them for later use and share them with your friends.
If you have chosen to purchase this spectacular Mackie product on or after the 12th of September, 2019, you're in luck! From this date, this product comes with ProTools First and The Musician Collection of 23 plugins and instruments (click here to see the full list of plugins). Click here to create your account. Simply follow the instructions on the landing site and get mixing. Don't worry if you already have an account, you can setup a new account to receive this free software. All you need is your Mackie serial number, which can be found on the back of your product.
"It's an absolute rethinking of what a mixer should be."
- Jonathan Lipp, CEO of Full Compass & NAMM Best in Show Panelist
Proven Hardware that Sounds Great:
- 16 Onyx mic preamps
- High-end Cirrus Logic® converters
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
- 6 aux sends for monitor mixes
- Master L/R output for mains
Tons of Built-In Processing:
- Powerful, touch-sensitive plug-ins
- 4-band EQ, gate and compression on inputs
- 31-band GEQ and comp/limiter on outputs
- Global reverb and delay
- Seamless wired-to-wireless mixing
- Tune the room from anywhere
- Get on stage to ring out monitors
- Personal monitor mixing
- Use up to 10 iPad devices simultaneously
Total Control from Your iPad:
- Intuitive Master Fader app
- "Grow and Glow" visual feedback
- Preset and snapshot recall
- Record the mix to the iPad for instant sharing
- Integrate music from any app into the mix
Install Friendly Features:
- PadLock™ feature locks down iPad for permanent installs
- Industry standard Kensington lock secures mixer
- Compact footprint saves precious workspace
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- A/D/A Bit Depth: 24-bit
- System Latency: 1.5ms
- Connectors: 1-12: XLR Balanced 13-16: Combo XLR /TRS Balanced
- XLR Mic Pre: Onyx
- Max Input Level: XLR: +21 dBu. 1/4" +3-dBu
- Gain: XLR: 0 to 60dB. 1/4" -20 to 40dB
- 48V Phantom Power(XLR): 48 vdc, 10Ma max per mic, with up to eight simultaneously. 5mA max per mic, with up to 16 simultaneously.
- Connectors: XLR Balanced
- Max Output Level: +21dBu
- Connector: 100MB Ethernet
- Control: Complete
- Simultaneous Control: 10 iOS devices