LD Systems Stinger G3 15" Passive PA Speaker
LD Systems Stinger G3 15" Passive PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 85394View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.42 per month Finance from £11.42 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Punchy Bass with Smooth, Crisp Highs
The LD Systems Stinger G3 15" Passive PA Speaker has been designed for absolute, long-term reliability. With its multifunctional bass reflex cabinet as a full-range speaker, satellite and ground monitor, it is suited to mobile and fixed PA systems. The Stinger 15 G3 provides 500 watts of continuous power; the maximum sound pressure level is 127 dB. Its specially developed 15" woofer and the BMS HF driver achieve a powerful bass reproduction and fresh natural highs. The wave guide of the tweeter has been developed using the Boundary Element Method (BEM), a numerical simulation of the sound radiation and dispersion. It reduces reflections from the floor and ceiling and prevents sidelobe levels and thus achieves a controlled and homogeneous dispersion.
Extraordinary Strength and Durability
The Stinger 15 G3 is designed as a real all-round workhorse. The cabinet is made from robust birch plywood and offers exceptional stability and durability thanks to its extremely durable polyurea coating. The features include a steel grille, a Dual-Tilt stand attachment, flight points and ergonomic handles. The Stinger® 15 G3 is an affordable solution for professional PA applications; extensive accessories support use on stage and in fixed installations.
- Passive 2-way bass-reflex PA speaker
- 500 watts RMS
- 127 dB maximum sound pressure level
- 15" Custom Woofer and BMS driver
- Homogeneous dispersion pattern through a BEM-optimised tweeter wave guide
- Birch plywood cabinet with extremely durable polyurea coating
- Shock-resistant front grille to protect the loudspeaker
- 36 mm Dual Tilt stand attachment with 0° and 5° tilt angle
- Extensive and smart accessories for installation and transport
- Product Type: PA Loudspeaker
- Type: Passive
- Low/Mid Driver Dimensions: 15 "
- Woofer Size: 381 mm
- Woofer Magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer Brand: Custom-Made
- Woofer Voice Coil: 3 "
- Woofer Voice Coil (mm): 76.2 mm
- Horn: CD Horn
- HF Driver Dimensions: 1 "
- HF Driver Size: 25.4 mm
- HF Driver Magnet: Ferrite
- HF Driver Brand: BMS
- HF Driver Voice Coil: 1 "
- HF Driver Voice Coil: 25.4 mm
- Dispersion (H X V): 90 X 50 &Deg;
- Load Rating (RMS): 500 W
- Peak Power: 1000 W
- Frequency Response: 50 - 20000 Hz
- SPL (1W/1m): 100 Db
- Max. SPL: 127 Db
- Impedance: 8 Ohm(S)
- Protection Circuits: HF Driver
- Loudspeaker Inputs: 1
- Speaker Input Connections: Speakon Compatible
- Loudspeaker Outputs: 1
- Speaker Output Connections: Speakon Compatible
- Cabinet Material: 15mm Plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Polyurea
- Cabinet Construction: Vented
- Monitor Angle: 54 &Deg;
- Width: 480 mm
- Height: 737 mm
- Depth: 455 mm
- Weight: 24,1 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.